“Happy to be back !!”

Ranked #53 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kolkata, India
“Happy to be back !!”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Being back to The Park is like being back at home. There is always that extra special touch in the service, room or food. I have stayed in some of the best hotels all over the world and this is one hotel that always ensure that from turn down service, laundry, room cleaning and replacement of refreshment and toiletries is done on time and well replaced. This is one hotel that besides offering you shampoo, bath gel and lotion also offers you hair conditioner...something which most hotels do not provide. My stay as usual was outstanding....really enjoyed the Sunday brunch this time.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Dear Ms. Mukherjee,

We thank you for choosing The Park yet again and also for taking time to share experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you found our service the best and pleased to read your compliments on some gestures made by the team that contributed to your impression.

We thank you for your support and look forward to many more opportunities to be of service to you.

Warm regards,
The Park Bangalore
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Tours both for pleasure and for official reasons has given me a mixed bag of experiences.It is true and i sincerely believe that it is not really the massive infrastructure that now a days all big league luxury hotels tend to have that can make your hotel stay beautiful and memorable. What is really the game changer is the hospitality, maturity and the availability of the hotel staff to the requirements of the guest. It is here that The Park, Bangalore is miles ahead of its competition. During a 4day stay last year with my family, i was overwhelmed with the culture and ethos of the vibrant staff of this hotel especially the housekeeping department. I must admit that it is this and only this memory of our stay in this hotel that i will cherish always rather than the lounges, the bars, the spas! I would singularly place on record my appreciation for the staff of this hotell to have made our stay so special. The rest doesnt matter....

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank prashworld
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we truly appreciate you sparing time and posting a motivating review on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation will go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our valued guests

We are pleased to note that The Park will remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Bangalore.

With best regards,
Chennai, India
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I used to like to stay at "The Park, Bangalore" a lot, but my recent visit had made me change my presumptions about this place. My check-in was rather too long and there was no one to offer to carry my baggage for me... until I walked near my luaage and try and pick it up myself!.. then there was someone who offered help. But still I had to carry my own back pack!! Then my room they gave me was on the first floor - and the view outside my window was a wall!!! and had a partial view of a parking space!! and this was the treatment they bestowed upon a repeat client! ( yes I had booked my room online and for the economical version, but I did ask for a better room with a view at the time of check-in, and this was what they came up with, the guy at the front desk was too rude saying - you had a booked a standard category room.. and didn't bother to look at my face while talking) Then when I said I didn't like this room, my baggage helper called the reception and I had to talk to the manager to explain, that I had stayed here several times before, and all I could ask for is a room with a 'proper' view, and then they gave me one on the other side, which had a view of their swimming pool, which was bearable. the whole "check-in" process took about 40 mins! not something you expect after a long travel!... the food wasn't great, and they had changed their rules regarding serving some italian food to the room - which was very much available the last time I stayed here!! Don't know whats going on with this once lovely place.. I might not stay here the next time around...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Chrisolet
Dear Guest,

We regret that you had a less than pleasant stay at the hotel.
We have noted your feedback and are taking corrective action as required to ensure these issues are resolved and do not occur again.
Kindly send us your contact details so that we can personally call on you to make amends, and restart the relationship that The Park Hotels share with all their guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park Bangalore once again sometime soon!

With best regards,
pr.blr@theparkhotels.com
delhi
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We had opted for park thinking it would live upto its name but realised its very basic and cannot be rated as 5*
rrooms were too small and hardely can accomodate a family.

Furnishings were also dated and were not giving a good feel.

Breakfast was good and proximity to MG road was a good point.

Hotel is too very small and does not give a 5* experience

Would not recommend to anyone as 5* ok as 4*

Room Tip: Ask for a road view room back side rooms have an exceptionally bad view