I expected the more from this famous hotel chain. It is in the downtown of Bangalore. Just right next to Bangalore palace. And 30 minutes walk from MG road. Recommended more for tourists. Electronic city is 1 hour 30 minute in one direction.
Its style is a bit oldish, but they started to renovate it.
Their transportation service is awful and overpriced for what kind of service they provide. It is better to find an external transportation company.
Rooms are average to the standards. No particular complaint on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star luxury business hotel in central business district opposite Bangalore Golf Club. Close proximity from airport, MG Road and shopping malls, Palace Ground, BIEC, Manpho, White Orchid and major MNC companies like Atkins,IBM,ANZ,Monsanto,Cerner,Target,Philips,NXP,AlcatelLucent, Amazon,Siemens. Multiple Food & Beverage outlets,Spa & Salon, 9 Banquet halls to cater 3000 guests in total. Entire hotel is newly renovated with swanky & chic looks to meet the needs of the modern business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Meridien Bangalore
- Le Meridien Hotel Bangalore