All reviews wifi amenities property reception bangalore
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Rooms do not have a ceiling fan. Air conditioner alone did not cool the room sufficiently. Complained to the management. Checked out after a nights stay. Hotel has not refunded my money. Booked for a weeks stay vis Make my trip.

Stayed: October 2018
Orchid_Suites, Manager at Orchid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Orchid Suites, Bengaluru!

We want to thank you for choosing Orchid Suites, Bangalore for your recent visit to Bengaluru and for taking the time to share your feelings of dissatisfaction.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the multiple lapses in service and for not meeting your expectations and living up to the reputation of Orchid Suites, Bengaluru. Please be assured that your feedback is well received as it is our constant endeavour to elevate our services and serve you better on your future stays with us.

We hope we will have the opportunity to be of service to you and your family again in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Warm Regards,

Team Orchid Suites

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Location is in the center of the city. Around 5 -6 km from railway station. We took the deluxe queen room for 2 days. Its AC and rooms are nicely maintained. you get complementary break fast. you also get a gallery look outside the room. Lift and 24 hrs wifi. Near by you find good restaurants. You get good amenities like laundary service, room service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Omi B, Manager at Orchid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review Mr. Rajneesh !!
Warmly,

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Bangalore for participating in the annual Bengaluru marathon and this hotel being closer to the race start point decided to stay here. Booked this hotel through MakeMyTrip and one of the items in the package was late check-out till 16hrs subject to availability. Right from the Checkin I never felt good being there. There was no warmth in the reception and I felt an attitude as if I have come to stay there for free. When asked the front office about late check-out I was told that it is not possible since they are sold out and even if available it will be chargeable. He was not even willing to listen that package contains late check-out. He was saying the MakeMyTrip will put all these things. After insisting he told that he will confirm on that next day subject to availability. But I knew that next day he will refuse me late check-out citing reason that all rooms are full. Right from my checkin I did not see any other guest in that hotel even though he said that all rooms are full. We went for the marathon next day morning and came back to the hotel by 11AM and checked about the possibility of late check-out. Just as I expected he refused citing the same reason and said we need to checkout by 12 noon. He made a statement that all his guests for the day will arrive sharp at 12 noon. Any hotel will allow for min 1 hour grace time in checkout and here we were denied that as well. We were back after a long run and needed some time to freshen up and get ready. But these guys have absolutely no consideration for that. Wonder whether they are in hospitality business. This is a MMT assured hotel and hence I contacted MakeMyTrip to see if they can help. Thanks to MakeMyTrip they convinced the hotel to allow us time till 1pm and but they insisted that if we take one more extra minute above 1PM they will charge us. I will NEVER go back to this hotel again. Such a worst experience... Absolutely no consideration for their guests and no mentality to help.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Omi B, General Manager at Orchid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Priyesh, Our sincere apologies that you were uncomfortable with your stay at Orchid. As you have mentioned - late check out was "subject to availability" ...you may have not seen any guests but we were a full house so unfortunately there was nothing much we could do. We assure you that we will go out of our way to give you a much better stay if you give us a chance again!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Decided to stay at this place after reading the reviews.. The place is decent but the rooms and washroom could have been cleaner..
Service is exceptionally slow and the food options available are very less. Although the charge is very less for the location, but definitely the service could have been better.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sanyasachdev1991
Omi B, Manager at Orchid Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Sanya,
We apologize that you were not happy with our service !! Please do give us a chance to host you once again and prove ourselves!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Location : The most important feature of this hotel is its location. It is the heart of the city. The most happening place in Bangalore "M G Road" is only 1 KM away. Shopping, Eating-out, Bars, Night-out... you have almost everything here.
Multiple transportation options at available. Say it Auto, Cabs, Public transport, etc.
Hotel : From outside, it may not catch your eyes, but the hotel is quite spacious inside. Though, the property seems to be little old, but maintained properly. Staffs are courteous, humble and helpful. Hotel ambience is good. Room are spacious and clean. All room amenities are available. Even, there is some sitting arrangements outside of the room too.
It has a roof-top restaurant, but only for hotel guests. Breakfast is complimentary. Several choices are available, veg as well as non-veg. You can find it pleasant to spend some time here while eating your food. Food is tasty and good.

In my opinion, this hotel is a good choice in low budget with good service & all facilities and I would recommend this hotel for a short trip with cost constraints.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your review!!
Look forward to having you with us again....