“The best massage experience I have ever had”

Aroma Home Spa Bangalore
Ranked #3 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our Spa is where you can really feel at home. The cozy décor will put you at ease instantly. This is also a place where good energy and positive vibes are in abundance. We strive each day to create a tranquil spa experience that indulges the senses with luxurious natural products for all our spa services. Our therapists are well trained to provide expert services with care that provides lasting effects on body and mind.You can now gift your loved ones a special spa gift with the convenience of our online gift voucher/certificate purchase option. Simply choose the package of your choice, make your payment online and receive the gift certificate directly to your email.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The best massage experience I have ever had”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

If you have the chance to go to Bangalore, you cannot skip a visit to Aroma Home Spa. You will be envolved in a very nice atmosphere. I was there last 11th February with three friends of mine and staff treated us very well. Therapist are also very professional. After the therapy you will feel quite another person: relaxed, happier and optimistic. And on all, you will smell very good.

Visited February 2012
17 Thank soniapoma
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Mountain View, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Pamper yourself in Bangalore!”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Treat yourself! I got the "Just for Girls" package (massage, facial, steam bath, manicure, and pedicure); bliss for over three hours. The spa is pristine and the massage therapist, Renuka, excellent. Look for the purple sign outside of the building.

16 Thank LindaM75
Bellevue, Washington
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Avoid for manicure or pedicure!”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

After reading so many excellent reviews, I had high hopes for finding the one salon/spa for our family. My daughters and I went in last week for manicure/pedicure. We paid 400rupees for each of these but thought it was worth the cost if we did not have to drive into Bangalore where we have been going (and paying 170rupees for mani or pedi). What a major!! disappointment. This was without a doubt the worst manicure or pedicure I have ever had in my life. The "therapist" cut all of my nails crooked and could not get them cleaned up. They put one coat of polish on my daughters and left it at that -- 2 days later most of the polish is gone. I asked for two coats + top coat and had to ask for the top coat 2x. Even with that, the polish quickly started coming off because they did not clean the lotion off the nails BEFORE applying the polish. My cuticles are a mess as well. Some of my nails are rounded and some are square. Overall it was just a miserable AND pricey experience. On the positive note, the spa is beautiful and very clean. I will continue to drive to Bangalore for my 170 rupees mani that is far better than what Aroma Home Spa can offer! Such a shame.

Visited January 2012
25 Thank adshaikh
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soothing and relaxing!”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

fantastic ambience. hope i had more time to come back for another treatment. will visit again on my next visit...Gary

5 Thank Gary N
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Spent a great afternoon with my wife at this spa”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have been looking for a spa in bangalore that provides couples package and could not find a suitable on within the city limits.
Recently a friend of mine mentioned about aroma home spa in whitefield. Not wanting to take a chance, i first visited this spa a week before on my way home from work. I was quite surprised to see the ambience and infrastructure these guys have setup and maintained. The reception was the most striking place with soothing and adequate lighting, beautiful music in the background and comfortable lounge. I was offered choice of tea/coffees by their staff who had a very positive and friendly body language.
I immediately decided to book the christmas saturday and visited them with my wife. We had a memorable and relaxing experience. The lava shells massage which i took was too good. Their therapists seem very thorough and experienced.
my wife is looking forward to our next visit soon when we plan to try out their hot and cold stone massage and foot spas!

Visited December 2011