New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Citrus Bangalore

Citrus Bangalore
Ranked #48 of 651 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Buffet Lunch : Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

We had been to Citrus Hotel for Buffet lunch on the 29th May from office. The lunch was very good. The dessert spread was good , salads were good as well as the main course. I think they should add a starter to thier menu. They have a live counter which serves fresh pastas, parathas depending on the day you visit. They were serving fresh mooli and aloo parathas the day we visited and it was very good.
Staff is extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
Only downer is that they have insufficient parking space. They dont have a basement parking lot and we had to park our car on the dusty road
Buffet Price per person : Rs 450 inclusive of taxes approxly

4 Thank VikramJoshi
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our buffet lunch arrangement and set up.

We are also grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team.

As rightly pointed out, we have very limited parking space, however am sure in next few weeks we would be able to find out a permanent solutiuon to it.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Regards
Resident Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Gurgaon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

Smart business Hotel - enter the world of hospitality and convenience that you so much desire during your business visit. Staff is courteous and you feel like home care...
* Convenient Location - is very convenient right on the main road in Bellandur area.
* Spacious Rooms - Rooms where you actually stay are very clean spacious and equipped with mini-bar, study stable, WiFi, Flat screen TV and fresh and clean bath room and amenities. I stayed in rooms 501
* Roof Top live barbeque restaurant SKYLIT - something like Barbeque Nation except that the food comes cooked and ready to eat on your table but the food variety includes continental as well (wait for the freshly cooked Pizzas! ). The list of their starters (both veg and non-veg) is never ending and I could not go to the main course but had deserts instead ! Great service...
* Buffet at BISO - satisfying breakfast, lunch and dinner with great variety and spread. Hot breads served on your table try the garlic roti or naan.
* Office Complex and Shopping Mall / Movie hall at Central are all in vicinity. I hopped to the Central Mall opposite to get some essentials.
* I could see the NOVOTEL and IBIS hotels nearby proudly saying 547 rooms but they were obstructed by undergoing flyover construction moreover I felt I could be lost one amongst so many rooms...am fine with the personal touch, courteous staff and a feeling of a smart business hotel around this property...
* I am sure to be back soon...great experience and value for money !

Room Tip: I felt that the top floors may be better to stay and convenient to hop on to SKYLIT rooftop restaura...
3 Thank up32trip
NitinBangalore, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I am delighted to note that we have been able to meet up your expectations in terms of service and product. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

I am also glad to know that you liked food and service at SKYLIT ( Roof Top Restaurant). It is also our endeavor to provide the best in class breakfast as it is the first meal of the day, very much required by a business traveller like you.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Warm regards,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

I visit Bangalore frequently for work and have explored all hotels and guest houses in and around Marthahalli. Citrus is the one I finally settled in. Its service and hospitality is unmatchable. The staff is willing to go to any lengths to make guest's stay comfortable.
Hotel is reasonably priced, there is no compromise on cleanliness. Rooms and bigger than Ibis. They recently opened a rooftop restaurant serving delicious barbecue.
Citrus is comfortably located very close to major Business campus. There are many restaurants and also a mall with multiplex at walk able distance from hotel. I get an easy 24X7 pick up and drop to my workplace. Booking experience is seamless for me. I would recommend Citrus to any business traveler to the city.

3 Thank Sara S
, Resident Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to note that you found our services the best. It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality and it is motivation from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best.

Many Thanks,

Resident Manaer
Citrus Bangalore
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed here while I just joined a new Company in Bangalore and the service and hospitality that I got here was great. The most important of all is the personal attention that was extended was awesome. I still keep on visiting this place for having food and would surely like to stay again in this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but I specially liked room number 502.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank WelcomeArghya
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our personalized service provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

Warm Regards,
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel first time about a month back and liked it so much that now I have stayed with them 4 times in the last month. It is a new hotel in this area.
Rooms are normal sized. They are very clean and tidy. Neat furniture that is comfortable but also leaves some space in the room.
Most admirable is the service. It is run by very young people who are very enthusistic and eager about providing any service you need. I hardly ever find a person more than 25 years old (except for the restaurant manager).
Restaurant is excellent only a little costly. Breakfast which is included in the room charges has wide spread. I liked choice and quality of the fruites and juices they keep. There always is a live counter for egg dishes and they also provide made to order dosa. Very satisfying breakfast expereince.
During my recent visit I also experenced their recently opened terrace reastaurant. Food is very tasty and very much work more than Rs.550 that they charge for about 25 starters.
Overall an excellent find on ORR in Bangalore.
In the most recent visit I also

Room Tip: Rooms towards the Sarjapur turnoff have better view.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank SubodhSohoni
Dear Mr Sohoni,

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our product and services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same. This only gives us an opportunity to make sure that every area / venue at the hotel is perfect and strives to reach the highest levels of satisfaction through its service.

I am also glad that you liked food and service at SKYLIT (Roof Top Restaurant), your remarks about buffet breakfast are very encouraging as it is also our constant endeavor to provide best in class breakfast as first meal of the day.

Rest assured that we have noted your comments in regards to pricing of food and beverage and we will certainly review your comments with the team in order to improve our pricing structure.

Warm regards,