Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Priceline$62
Hotels.com$58
Trip.com$69
All reviews nice hospitality filter coffee banquet hall excellent stay comfortable stay cleanliness property mr ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Me and my friend had been to Bangalore for a trip and visiting places over their,
I had a very nice hospitality in Le Foliage By TGI
I will also recommend about the hotel rooms to my friends and family
Thank you.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Le Foliage by TGI, General Manager at Le Foliage by TGI, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2022

I am pleased to know that you had a great experience at our hotel.

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference.

Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

We are two family were stayed in this property on 18th may we were taken two rooms the stay was good and the room was neat and clean and the breakfast was awesome. I recommend my friends and family to this property and will visit this property again

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 22 March 2022

Went Bangalore for project purpose with fellow mates, stayed 4 days , it was very nice to stay, cleanliness with nice hospitality, Staff was very good. Must try filter coffee.
Enjoyed a lot in different locations.

Date of stay: March 2022
Le Foliage by TGI, General Manager at Le Foliage by TGI, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Reviewed 22 March 2022

Interior design of the hotel was amazing and rooms are very neat and clean... so yeah I can say that my overall experience was excellent. If I will get a chance to visit again I will definitely stay in Le foliage hotel.....

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 22 March 2022

The hotel staffs were amazing and the food served as a complimentary breakfast was very yummy. One must try the FILTER COFFEE. The rooftop was something that was 'must to see'.
The hotel has beautiful scenic view of Bangalore's silver lining

• Trip type: Travelled on business