“Amazing Food, Amazing Service by Manish Pandey”
Review of Kebabs & Kurries

Kebabs & Kurries
Ranked #7 of 11,811 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Richmond Town
Description: Kebabs & Kurries is a symphony of fine dining in an ambience that complements the cuisine. Under the baton of the most celebrated chefs, great curries of the country are served along with the most exquisite kebabs in the land. Years of experiment and research into ancient culinary secrets have gone into composing a delectable menu that will entrance even the most fastidious gourmet. The sumptuous menu at Kebabs & Kurries comprises of a mouth-watering array of Kebabs and a wide range of dishes from all over India. These dishes can be categorised as either Qormas, Qaliyas or Salans. Show kitchens visible from all corners are the highlights of the restaurant where the sight and smell of cooking seduce your senses.
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I trusted Manish to give me recommendations and he did not disappoint (offered to buy my food lol!). I went with the Non Veg Set.

From the very first food that came out to the Kulfi, it was amazing. But what is more amazing is that Manish showed me how to eat the food and explained a little bit about it.

Highly recommend this. And I cant imagine a better place to learn about the cuisine.

Date of visit: October 2019
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Kebabs & Kurries, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to post this review on this platform. I am happy to know that you had a fulfilling dining experience at Kebabs & Kurries – our Indian specialty restaurant. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Manish. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back for yet another unparalleled experience.

ITC Gardenia Bengaluru

Write a reviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Ate here in a business trip, it’s my first time to India and they helped me navigate the menu and the food was fantastic (ate too much!)

Nice crowd eating so place had a good atmosphere,

Thanks again to Manish (Pandey), Ramesh and Proheli,

Denis

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great endorsement of our Indian Specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries on this platform. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests, I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Manish, Ramesh and Proheli. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2019

Love the food as always!
The best kebab and unforgettable Gulab Jamon!!!
The staff are amazing , Look for Sheikh!

Date of visit: October 2019
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Kebabs & Kurries, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great endorsement of our Indian Specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries on this platform. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests, I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Sheikh. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

ITC Gardenia Bengalur

Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

We visited after finding such high reviews on trip advisor. It was the first place we visited in Bangalore and after a week, probably my least favourite. The food wasn’t terrible, in fact the curry was pretty delicious. But we were encouraged not to order two curries and ordered a starter instead! This turned out to be a mistake as it wasn’t great (although to their credit, they subsequently took this off the bill)... We also found the place was lacking in any kind of atmosphere, almost clinical! And despite all this, you pay a premium for eating here. Per another review, we were also influenced to write a review whilst still in the restaurant (which we declined to do). Whilst the curry was delicious, we found plenty of other places equally delicious but atmospheric and not overpriced!

Date of visit: October 2019
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Kebabs & Kurries, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is our ultimate endeavor to offer a truly indigenous experience to all our discerning guests and it is rather unfortunate we could not meet your expectations. May I request you to kindly drop me an email at amaan.kidwai@itchotels.in so that I can understand your concerns and address them better. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back for a memorable experience at ITC Gardenia.

Amaan Kidwai

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Food is very nice,fish is very nice.papa Rao did good service I like Dal and deserts.very nice deserts here

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful appraisal of our Indian specialty restaurant, Kebabs and Kurries. This restaurant of ours presents a superlative menu of Indian delicacies cooked to perfection in myriad ways and I am glad you liked our set menus, which has been specially curated keeping in mind we offer our guests the best that we have to offer at Kebabs & Kurries and I am happy to know the same was to your liking. A special thank you for acknowledging my team member’s efforts towards curating a memorable dining experience for you and your compliments have been conveyed to Papa Rao. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.