“Clean, roomy, and good service”

Park Plaza Bengaluru
Ranked #47 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Clean, roomy, and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Park Plaza is an outstanding hotel in Bengaluru. The service is outstanding, the rooms are large and clean, and it definitely is a cut above the rest in Bangalore. The 3 restaurants in the hotel are excellent, although I would have rather seen something else than a Lebanese type place. The fitness room is nicely equipped and the pool is clean, although a little akward. Overall good value for money.

Stayed April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

The room which I was staying was very much comfortable, it has all the amenities and I like the shower room concept. I liked the In room dining food, it was delicious.

I am impressed with the location. Located on the outer ring road makes easy to travel from the hotel to my office during my stay.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
Delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

On a recent business trip to Bangalore, I stayed at the Park Plaza. I found it to be a very pleasant and comfortable property. The whole experience from the time I walked in, checked in till checkout was highly satisfying.

The room was very comfortable and provided for all amenities that I would need for a short term business visit. I got a comfortable bed with clean linen, multiple pillow choices. A large LCD TV with satellite connection to catch up on my favourite channels. Internet connectivity within the room, 2 hours complimentary usage free. A very nice washroom with a wonderful shower and very good quality towels and bathrobe. A well staffed mini bar, electronic safe and a much needed iron with ironing table ensured completeness of the facilities.

My package included breakfast at the Melange restaurant, which I simply loved. The place is very nicely done, with high ceiling and spacious sitting area with really wide and high glass area allowing ample sunshine to come through. The choice of food available for the breakfast was extremely good. I enjoyed the freshly done eggs made to my liking, the fresh fruits, the wonderful tea and the very hospitable service of the staff who made me very comfortable.

I had ordered dinner in the room - the preparation of the dish was delicious and fulfilling. Once again the service provided by the room service staff was too good.

The room offered a very nice work desk and a comfortable couch apart from the bed. The curtains on the outer wall as well as on the wall separating the room and the washroom were electonically controllable. I really loved the full height glass wall that separated the bedroom and the washroom, allowing me to watch the TV from inside the washroom while getting ready.

The hotel is well located on a busy street, with lots of convenience stores and eating places within walking distance.

One more thing I must share is that I had landed really late in the night on the day of my check-in and had called for the airport pick up. I was impressed with the reception I got when I came out of the airport. The guy had my phone contact number available with him, was very well dressed, carried a really neat and well printed placard that was easy to spot in the crowd, the driver carrying the placard was further assisted by an airport representative specially appointed by the hotel to receive their guests at the airport. The big car that picked me up was wonderful, complete with the day's newspaper and a sealed mineral water bottle that the driver was so courteous to offer me as soon as I had made myself comfortable.

Overall, I must say that I had a wonderful and very comfortable stay at the Park Plaza and realy look forward to being there again.

Room Tip: Try getting a room at the higher floors, the noise level is lower there.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

My Company booked me here...I thought it would be a property have standards like any other Sarovar Property (which i dont have high regard for)... But it turned out to be like any other 5 star hotel. They upgraded me to the suite and it was just amazing. I wanted some medicine..they didnt have it... but got it from outside in 15 minutes... The food was delicious and breakfast had a decent spread... I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade ...They will do it if they have low occupancy...
Ooty
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

i stayed at Park Plaza for the second time, now the hotel is fully operational with great restaurants, last time i stayed during august when the hotel was new, now when i arrived the 2nd time the driver recognized me and it was a very comfortable journey to hotel, the staff at the front desk greeted me with my name and the check in took less than a minute, the service staff is very pleasant and very courteous. you feel like you are staying at home.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo