This is a good business hotel with the added services cater for international guests.
Others have covered most of them , plus:
1) It's far from airport but if you are going to offices along the outer ring road, sarjapur etc, this is a good hotel. It'll take less than 1 hour travel time and best case only 15 min to Central mall area.
2) Late check out by request
3) In house restaurants - take note that crossing the road is almost impossible and there's no nice restaurant along the same side of the road. You'll need to take taxi to find a restaurant.
4) 3 pin plug is readily available - india use D type if I'm not mistaken. If you are from Europe, SEA, you can just plug in either the 2 pin round plug or the 3 pin.
5) There's a swimming pool, gym and spa to unwind after work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redefining luxury and class, Park Plaza is proud to deliver its renowned international expertise to India's IT hub to provide a wholly new and refined 5-star Bangalore hotel experience. Our modern, urban Bangalore hotel accommodations feature exquisitely landscaped greenery and an elegant, harmonious ambiance that highlights the soothing comfort of natural daylight. Located in Bangalore City Centre, this hotel on Outer Ring Road offers convenient proximity to major business hubs and IT parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Park Plaza Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.