Lowest prices for your stay
$192
Booking.com$192
Priceline$192
Hotels.com$192
2,838 results
All reviews orion mall persian terrace club lounge feast restaurant chef rahul excellent service special thanks business trip wonderful experience home away from home special mention rooms are spacious his team excellent stay great hospitality take care courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Owing to my profession, I frequent and stay at 5 star properties in India and abroad so often, that it has all become very routine and ordinary, with most hotels falling into a similar bracket of perfunctory and superficial hospitality. However, once in a while, I do have special and wonderful experiences, case in point being the fabulous Sheraton Grand Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.
I have nothing but superlative compliments for this amazing property!
From my check-in to my check-out, every associate, from every department has been just amazing – efficient, friendly and genuinely pleasant and caring.
The interiors (rooms, common areas, dining outlets, etc) are so amazingly and tastefully designed…. and very well maintained. The food is very well and authentically prepared and served….and once again – the associates are simply the best!
I must give a shout out to –
* Mahiul, Prasanta, Edward and every one of their wonderfully warm and efficient F&B team
* Executive Chef Anshuman Bali and his masterful team of chefs
* The extremely pleasant and hospitable Sonia Jaitly Banerjee and her efficient Front Office/Housekeeping team
* The very helpful Hari and his concierge team
A mention also of housekeeper Kuna, who really looked after me well, during my two week stay
Finally, hats off to the General Manager of this property, who oversees it’s running with his masterfully experienced, calmly dignified and personally involved presence.
During these difficult and unpleasant times, the Sheraton Grand Bangalore provided me with a wonderful, memorable experience.
Kudos!!

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor, overlooking the Brigade Gateway lake & campus
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Dear Jack,

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for the wonderful review on this forum. We are glad that your experience was up to the mark and that our hospitality and team have been able to deliver an enjoyable experience for you.

It was a pleasure hosting you & we hope you will choose us as your preferred 5-star accomodation in malleswaram every time you visit the Garden City, Bangalore.

Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

We had dinner in feast.food was awesome and service was very good my sister in law came from Germany she was very happy and thanks to Anshuman in feast thanku I would like to thanks for all service staff also

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2022

Dear Hina,

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It gives me immense pleasure to see that our team has been able to make your experience with us a memorable one.
We hope you will choose us as your preferred 5-star hotel in malleswaram every time you visit the Garden City.

Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms. But the thing that makes this such a great place is their wonderful service and hospitality from the staff. Special mention to Rahul and team for making us feel home away from home :)
Would definitely love to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Reviewed 31 December 2021 via mobile

I have been staying in multiple hotels across Bengaluru during my business visit but no other hotel experience can be compared to the one I had in Sheraton Grand Rajajinagar Bengaluru.

Right from the check in to check out everything was seamless and it was made possible by Ankita and Team.

The rooms were cleaned thoroughly everyday and the laundry service is also amazing here.

In the food department there was not a single cuisine which was not available in the buffet and the food was finger licking good. All thanks to Rahul and team who took such good care of me and made sure I eat healthy and good food.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We hope you will choose us as your preferred hotel to stay at every time you visit the Garden City.

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 months and it was a long time since I stepped out of home due to all those pandemic restrictions. But this hotel couldn't give me that away from home feeling!

From the time you enter, every single interaction is kind, friendly and special. They make you feel like family by their sweet gestures like asking about your well-being, your day at work and how abouts about your family. From Hospitality to food, this hotel is beyond 5-star experience.

Special mention to the most cheerful person, Chef Rahul who made sure that we had amazing time during the entire stay. He and his team is one Gem of a kind and extremely hard-working. I would recommend everyone who visits here to meet Rahul which he will himself do for sure :)

Also, would like to appreciate the staff members with whom I had most of the interactions, Anshuman, Deblina, Hari, Yogendra and many more. I wish I could give a 6/5 rating for the wonderful memories I made here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for the wonderful review on this forum. We are glad that your experience was up to the mark and that our hospitality and amenities have been able to deliver an enjoyable experience for you.
Hope to see you soon.