“great stay until it rained”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #3 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Frankfurt
“great stay until it rained”
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel just over 3 days after its opening. A beautiful hotel and very great rooms with up to date room style (Pity my room overlooked the Metro... I see those in germany ;o) ). Very pleasant young staff trying to do its best and they checked me in at 4am with little or no hassle making sure I was not stressed (Which after my long flight was much Appreciated .). The restaurant the Feast is a good little place and I enjoyed my dinner and breakfasts there. food was enjoyable and the staff worked very hard to accommodate the wishes of a few hard to please travellers (Yes you know who you are if you are reading this.) The gym is nice and small and I am a little worried it could be cramped once the hotel is up to full capacity and the pool is a small but ok. my to my disappointment the SPA was not finished at the time of my stay. one of the small issues is intermittent hot water. These are minor issues and I am sure that the hotel will fix these up very soon. My biggest problem and it is not the hotels fault is the AIRCON sprung a leak and did it right as I walked under it to get ready. I was not a happy puppy as I hate cold water and guess what...... it was. I look forward to stay here again on my next visit to Bangalore.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank Silentshot
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 27 May 2011
Dear Silentshot,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your praise about the hotel, the Feast Restaurant and our associates. I will personally pass your kind words on to our Associates, to let them know that their efforts are being recognized and appreciated by our guests and myself alike.

However please accept our apologies for issues with the hot water during your stay. Rest assured that we have followed up with the Engineering department in regards your comment and the issue has been rectified. We are also pleased to announce that our Spa will be operational by mid June and looking forward to welcome you to this new additional facility in the hotel.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you soon back to the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade

Warm regards,
Martin Wuethrich

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (371)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel just two days after its opening. A beautiful hotel and very well-appointed rooms. Very pleasant staff trying to do its best. However, there are several kinks that will need to be worked out--intermittent hot water, exercise room wasn't completely set up, business center did not have printer ready. These are minor issues and I am sure that the hotel will fix these up very soon. I look forward to stay here again on my next visit to Bangalore later this year.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
8 Thank mollybecky
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 12 May 2011
Dear Mollybecky,

We are very pleased to learn how much you've liked the hotel and would like to thank you for acknowledging our warm and talented Associates and sharing your valuable feedback on our facilities and services.
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to the water, gym and business center. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with the Team and the concerns you have raised have been addressed.
Mollybecky, once again thank you for your feedback and when your next travel brings you back to the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway, I trust you will notice the improvements made.

Martin Wuethrich
Travellers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
Ulsoor
The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore
#10 of 665 in Bengaluru
Richmond Town
JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru

Been to Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

Property: Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Address: 26 / 1, Dr. Rajkumar Road | Rajajinagar-Malleswaram, Bengaluru | Rajajinagar-Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560055, India
Region: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Spa Hotel in Bengaluru
#3 Luxury Hotel in Bengaluru
#5 Business Hotel in Bengaluru
#10 Family Hotel in Bengaluru
#16 Romantic Hotel in Bengaluru
Price range (per night): ₹ 9,428 - ₹ 15,499
Hotel Class:5 star — Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway 5*
Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is located in Malleswaram, is well connected to the city attractions in the IT capital of India. The hotel is part of an exclusive integrated lifestyle enclave, which features Columbia Asia hospital, luxury apartments and a school and is connected via sky access to the World Trade Center and Orion Mall - largest shopping mall in the city.Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is positioned as the city's leading corporate hotel with a strong focus on the MICE market due to its large convention facilities. The hotel consists of 230 guest rooms, including 6 restaurants and bars. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Yatra, TravelGuru, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Starwood APAC, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Bangalore At Brigade Gateway Hotel Bangalore