US$ 95
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$ 168
US$ 128
Priceline
Springs Hotel & Spa(Bengaluru)
US$ 51
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
US$ 102
US$ 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
US$ 46
US$ 39
  • Breakfast included
US$ 193
1,579 results
All reviewshouse keepingexcellent housekeepingtech parkroom serviceteam leaderhousekeeping staffexcellent jobroom cleaningouter ring roadrooms are smallspecial thanksbusiness triptaking carepleasant stayservice providedkeep up the good workspecial mention
Reviewed 5 April 2018

In the room given to me, slider was broken... So had to stand up on the small table and shift the big window screen manually. Don't know why but there was not central light in the room. As if the 'never say yes' attitude of staff was not enough, low light in the room was even more depressing! I have stayed in ibis Techpark and I have wished they improve and learn from Fairfield who serve at just 15-20% higher price points, but they CARE!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kumar M
Arushi_Gupta2, Manager at ibis Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities and thank you for bringing it to our attention at Ibis Bengaluru Techpark. I have personally looked into the matter and i assure it will not be a case again. Kindly accept my apologies for the same.
May I request you to contact me directly on h7441-gm1@accor.com should I be able to assist you in any matter with regards to food and overall experience in future.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

It has been a pleasure staying at the hotel, their services have been on point and as per expectations. And the housekeeping has been excellent and nothing less. Friendly chats, excellent services, and amazing facilities & services.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Arushi_Gupta2, Manager at ibis Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful positive comments about our hotel.It was indeed our pleasure to host you.I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.I will definitely pass on your compliments to the teams especially housekeeping.
At Ibis, we are continuously striving for utmost guest satisfaction hence, your feedback is extremely motivating and encouraging.

Thank you once again for your feedback! We all look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel!

Best regards,

General Manager Delegate,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Balakrishna is suerb cleaning staff. He is very friendly in nature and always concerned about our problems. Very helpful and superb person . Cleaning done by him is awesome. Time to time he provides us water and other necessary things.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Arushi_Gupta2, Manager at ibis Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ibis Bengaluru Techpark!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you were very well looked after by our team. I will definitely pass on the compliments to Balakrishna. I am sure that it will be really encouraging and motivating for him as well as the team.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really good and it is nearest to my office and room service is good but the thing is when check-in to the hotel the reception people tells that all services are free when we are checkout,they charge extra bill for services. It made me very bad and I never face this issue at anywhere. Money is not a problem, but communication should be proper.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I'm staying here for last 2 days and Mr. Gautam in restaurant service is excellent in service and very friendly. Really like his attitude in work and his passion to make his guest feel happy.

Thanks Ibis for hiring such a nice guy.

Thanks
Gaurav kumar
Room No. 805

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Arushi_Gupta2, Manager at ibis Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from Ibis Bengaluru Techpark!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our services and that you were well looked after by our team.
I will definitely pass on your compliments to Gautam as it will be very motivating and encouraging for them as guest satisfaction is our first priority.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.