Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Villa Camelot was the final stay of our Indian adventure, and what a finale!
A wonderful welcome to a beautiful family home by the nicest family you could ever hope to meet.
Yamini and Ragu settles us into our lovely stay with copious tea and biscuits, and our room was beautiful and comfortable with lovely bathroom and everything we needed.
Yamini is so enthusiastic and interested to help make the stay fantastic with ideas of places to visit in Bangalore. Ragu is a fabulous chef, creating delicious meals and thankfully happy to share his great recipes. We spent time with the whole family - Dhairya is a great young man, there were great times. Our only regret was our stay was short, more to do next time

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you for such kind words to describe your stay with us! It was a pleasure to host you, and an opportunity to sit and discuss on topics from around the world.
We too will cherish the wonderful memories of this time spent together at Villa Camelot for a very, very long time!

Wish you the very best on all your endeavours!

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Villa Camelot is a beautiful house, and Yamini and Raghu's lovely, furry family are so welcoming. It is in a nice residential area, and feels far away from all the traffic and noise despite being in the heart of Whitefield.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to host you. We are glad your stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

Wishing you well in your endeavours!

Reviewed 10 November 2018

This is how a home stay should be. The most warm and hospitable hosts you can possibly find. They indeed make you feel like you are home. But that doesn't in any way affect their thorough professionalism, leaving no room for complaint. A very fine balance that Yamini and Raghu manage to achieve. If you are in the area, I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are glad that we were able to live up to your expectations from a Home stay experience. We do our bit to make all our guests feel truly at home, but some like yourself make it so much easier :)

It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward for another visit sometime in the near future!

Best wishes and regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

What an awesome and amazing family! I stayed two weeks with this family and made the Bangalore trip and experience way better ,the best part about staying with them is learning what Indian culture is about and not to mention Raghu is an awesome cook he even helped me pick up some spices on my way out of India and taught me a few classic Indian recipes letting me in on his kitchen secrets.

I highly recommend staying at Villa Camelot , as they are not only in a quiet area and are away from tourist madness but also offer super clean and comfortable rooms .

Tina ( solo traveller )
Montreal , Canada

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you for such kind words!

We are glad we were able to make your experience culturally rich and do things that would keep us in your memory for a long time. Needless to say, your stay with us will be cherished in our hearts and memories for a very, very long time indeed :)

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours !

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience staying at Villa Camelot with Raghu and Yamini. I was picked up on the day of my arrival and was offered to join them for dinner on the first night as they had invited some friends. everyone was very warm and welcoming and made me feel like I was home and I would certainly come back there next time I was at Bangalore city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Thank you for choosing Villa Camelot for your stay in Bangalore. It was a pleasure for us too to have you join our get together and be part of our family!

We hope your business will bring you again to Bangalore in near future, and give us another opportunity to host you :)

Warm Regards,