7 people are viewing this hotel
$71
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$76
Hotels.com$76
Hurb$78
2,304 results
All reviews business trip special thanks excellent service courteous staff special mention excellent stay breakfast buffet comfortable stay wonderful experience room service front office delicious food bangalore mr hospitality ambience team
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Everything was awesome staff was decent and anntentive and helpfull specially staff like heena and wilson . . And response from reception was quick . Food was also good . Hotel ambience was pleasing.quality time spend here

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Gokulam Grand, General Manager at Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Mr. Sameer,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed the Facilities, Service ,Food provided at our restaurants, and have carried back fond memories of your stay with us.
Your admiration for Heena and Wilson is the most encouraging and will be shared with them and the whole team, which will definitely encourage them to achieve greater heights of excellence.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Gokulam Grand and we hope that you revisit us soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2022 via mobile

So nice behaviour and talkative staff, specially Mr. Rahul, awesome experience till now. Room is also very attractive, experience peace which I want the most, very decent place where I feel very comfortable

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Aman,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Gokulam Grand and appreciate the time you have taken to share this fantastic review online.
It is always a treat to start the day with a perfect five-star rating. We are pleased to learn that our Staff ,Service and Comfortable accommodations wowed you.

We hope to welcome you ones again soon for another memorable stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2022 via mobile

I have already made a review but forgot to mention one person in particular. Jomol treated me with a smile and assisted me throughout my stay. She is very helpful, calm and an asset to your resort. Breakfast is brilliant as well as the lunch but I found lunch is being rather expensive. Not complaining!!! If I look at my accommodation charge vs lunch it’s not proportional as it cost almost 50% cost for just a lunch. I have come from s cooperate hospitality environment and I am aware that any meal given should be around 30% of the accommodation cost. Equally, I am also aware of the current food cost being high globally.

Overall a lovely stay ❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mr. Thamboo,

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Gokulam Grand Bangalore TripAdvisor.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Room was booked for honeymoon night. In-room decorations were very well-done. Thanks to Mr. Amith & his team - Sushi, Rajni, Jayant and Biswajith.

Amith was very communicative during the entire decoration process, and took care to see that the minute details were taken care off. Highly recommend for excellent service by housekeeping staff!

Date of stay: June 2022
Gokulam Grand, General Manager at Gokulam Grand Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Ash,

Thank you for choosing The Gokulam Grand Bengaluru and for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

Many details go into making a stay experience successful and I am delighted to read that our team, including Amit were able to exceed your expectations. I am lucky to be working with such a motivated team who demonstrate the essence of Gokulam hospitality in their action and spirit.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2022

Best service both front desk and house keeping service. The room is really clean. Rahul Raj, the manager, and Arun have been taken care of my room really well. They always bring me plenty of water bottles. So far, this is the best house keeping service that I have.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Kosit,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Gokulam Grand Bangalore.

Your wonderful review that you have shared on TripAdvisor leaves us delighted.

I am genuinely happy to read that you were impressed with all aspects of your stay experience . Your compliments for our Front Office and Housekeeping team have been received with genuine joy and gratitude. It will be my pleasure to share your recognition with them.

We look forward to the delight of welcoming you back many more times.