An excellent hotel - will stay here in the future
- Best Breakfast so far among all 5* hotels
- Large rooms
- Superlative linen in the room
- very polite staff, gave me late check out at no extra charge
Some help on savings :
- Shower is superb like a tubewell. However shampoo is glass bottles which takes lot of time to come out, so huge amounts of water is wasted - better to go for quick squeese bottles - just saving mother earth, nothing to do with the hotel
- One problem, same as Lemon Tree - TV had all channels except the most watched one TIMES NOW.
Also regarding media, no one opens the newspaper these days, so why waste paper. Ask while checking in if person wants newspaper , most will say no
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently accessible in just 30 minutes from the airport,15 mins drive from Peenya Industrial area,30 mins drive from CBD & 10 mins drive from Embassy Manyata Tech Park where major MNC-Target,Cerner,IBM,Philips,TP Vision,ANZ,Cognizant,NXP,Redknee,AXA,Autoliv-the Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore embodies Indian hospitality delivered with Swiss passion.This brand new 182 rooms five star luxury hotel of Bangalore city also offers a variety of dining experiences to choose from. The 7 meeting rooms along with an outdoor venue can host meetings and events for up to 1000 people. The gym and swimming pool along with the Spa offers that ideal relaxation after a long day at work.The award winning SOHUM SPA boast some the finest treatments inspired by traditional Indian, Oriental and European healing techniques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, ClearTrip, Yatra, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.