“Well appointed and great service!”

Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have the pleasure of staying at this hotel often as a job-privilege. Definitely rate it as a fabulous experience, both in terms of the quality of the property as well as that of the service standards.
Well appointed and maintained rooms, immaculate bathroom, excellent food, staff that are friendly and helpful.....a very nice stay indeed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore!

It gives us a sense of pride when we see that our esteemed guests such as you recognise us on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you found our hotel and the service standards of top quality. As a team, this is exactly what we train ourselves to do.

The entire team at the Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore joins me in thanking you for taking time to write about us and looks forward to your next visit sometime soon.

Biswajit Chakraborty,
General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We didn't have Budweiser Beer and King Fisher Blue beer available.
Service at My Place is slow at times. I am staying now 4th time in 8 months.
Same menu and no additions.

The sink was clogging several times inspite of repairing several times.

Room Tip: May be 8th Floor
1  Thank Rangaswamy G
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Mr. Rangaswamy,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time and trouble to share your valuable feedback with regards to your recent stay at our hotel. It is only through a feedback from a loyal guest like you, I am able to monitor and improve the services we offer at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.

I apologise for the inconvenience faced by you this time at the hotel and have taken up the points mentioned by you with the concerned teams. I assure you that we have already started working on each point mentioned by you.

I understand that nothing is more important than regaining your trust. All of us here hope you will give us an opportunity to welcome you again to the hotel and provide you with positive experience. My team and I are eager to showcase an improvement on your next visit so that our hotel can remain your preferred "home" in Bangalore!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Been to this hotel for a night stay on my wedding anniversary. Really had a great time. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were amazing. As i had a certificate for a nights stay i really cannot talk about the pricing. The facilities were awesome.

The only thing i was disappointed was with the surrounding. I was given room no 504, I could not open the curtains as there was open terrace bar in the next building.

My wife and I had an amazing stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank santoshkm

Dear Guest,

I am happy to receive your feedback about the recent stay at our hotel to celebrate your special occasion. It is indeed a privilege to learn that our “Circle M” membership offers have been of a good value to an esteemed guest like you while you cherished some of the very special moments of your life.

We are glad that you liked our rooms and had a great time with us. Thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation and encouragement for our team. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

The price structure at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is designed to offer the Best Value For Money to its guests in the 5 star hotels category among Bangalore hotels. I have also made a note of the point highlighted by you for the above mentioned room number and assure you that it has been dealt with the merit it deserves.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to creating many more memorable moments for you on your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I can easily say that this hotel is best hotel to stay in Bangalore. It has homely atmosphere and staff are very well spoken and you get treated like king. The room service, food, staff, gym everything in this hotel is number one.
Hotel is coming up with new roof top bar and although I was not able to enjoy it coz it was not open when I was in this hotel but it will be one of best happening place in Bangalore.

I would like to thank the new GM Mr Chakraborty and Asst. Manager Mr. Chopra for providing us best services.

As a company, we have decided to make this hotel as our permanent stay whenever we visit Bangalore.

Last but not least, the first floor Italian restaurant has best wine collection and fantastic food and the guy who gives you wine testing tour has good knowledge of wine.

All the best Mr Chakraborty and Mr. Chopra and hope to see you guys soon

2  Thank Anand M
VikrantSingh, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and felt at home. Thank you for recognizing our product and service with such kind words of praise. Our associates strive to ensure that all the guest needs are well taken care of and attention is paid to the smallest detail. It is our privilege that you choose to make our hotel your permanent address whilst in Bangalore and look forward to your next visit to the city.

Mezzaluna, our gourmet Italian restaurant, has carefully selected wines alongside the world renowned Mövenpick gastronomy for our travelling connoisseur guests and Dushyant Mishra, our Restaurant Manager has accepted your compliments graciously.

Lastly, Mr. Biswajit Chakraborty and Mr. Sumit Chopra are glad they could help and will be happy to be of any further service you may require. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore soon.

Vikrant Singh
Director of Sales & Marketing, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Ironically, we experienced, that, your hotel name reflects the service.

We had to pick our own luggage and nobody escorted the guest to the room.

We do not understand how is the check in procedure in this hotel.

No check in,No check out assistance by hotel staff.

You don't have a future if you continue the same.

Ambiance, setup, facility is excellent, Service is Poor.. Very poor.

Venkatesh Murthy
9740561855.

3  Thank lorettoambassador
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Mr. Murthy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor. Whilst we are happy to note that you found our product and ambiance of excellent quality, it is distressing to read your feedback on the check in and check out procedure.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your visit. It’s always our endeavour to meet and indeed exceed guest expectations, and I truly regret that it was not the case, on this occasion. While our Executive Assistant Manager had already contacted you a few days back, I want to reassure you that I have personally looked into this matter to ensure a quick and efficient arrival and departure experience for all our discerning guests.

I assure you that you will find a marked improvement in our check in and check out services on your next visit. I and my whole team anticipate only a single opportunity from you, for us to showcase our otherwise high standards of service.

Should I be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore.