“superbb stay for 3 night” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
Ranked #24 of 642 Hotels in Bengaluru
Katni, India
“superbb stay for 3 night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

i was go in my company presentation and i spent 3 memorable night in life with moevenpick.
gr8 stay hear and nice food
the staff is very good and help full.
i was stay in 10 floor the view of city is good at evening.
only 1 thing is poor that was its location.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank monu_katni
, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted that our gastronomy, rooms and our most prized asset our associates were able to make your stay a memorable one.

It is our constant endeavour to deliver memorable experiences and feedback such as yours, motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence. The hotel is around 15 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and is located in a peaceful residential area as we do understand the need of a business traveller after the hard day’s work. However, I have made a note of your point and our Concierge desk would be glad to inform you of the nearby activity areas like shopping malls, multiplexes, monumental structures, ISKCON temple etc. on your next visit.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

The staff was super helpful, the rooms were quite comfortable, and the food was superb. What more could you ask for? I was in Bangalore to perform at a music festival and stayed at this Moevenpick for about 5 or 6 days. No complaints whatsoever. There's a pretty cool rooftop bar that has an almost 360 degree view of the city. Every member of the staff helped me have a very personable experience. No one minded small talk...The breakfast buffet spread was amazing and there were ample options for vegetarians/vegans. I have nothing negative to say about my stay here. I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor and had a pretty good view from my window...There isn't too much to see o...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Richard M
, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your glowing feedback and the recommendation. My team and I are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore and we could manage to demonstrate a personal touch in our service to you.

We appreciate that our rooms, culinary arts, rooftop bar on 12th floor, breakfast spread at My Place and the hotel associates have been able to leave a lasting impression on you. I have made a note of your preference for a room on higher floors. On your next visit, I would personally like to show you our Infinity Pool & Spa facilities as well alongside the gourmet Italian restaurant, Mezzaluna.

Once again, thank you for a great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

We organized a one day business review conference because of its proximity to the Manyata Tech Park. Movenpick is close to the airport, so it was convenient for most of the participants who had a flight immediately after the meeting.
Well organized. Good food. Keep it up.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank PrateekVasishta
, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Dear Mr. Vasishta,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to know that your conference was organised well and you liked the food of our hotel. As you rightly mentioned, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport and is very conveniently located near the business hubs like Manyata Tech Park, Peenya Industrial area, BIEC etc.

I have shared your comments with our entire conventions and culinary teams and they were thrilled to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit soon.

Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

Great property with optimal location and outstanding service. The staff were extremly friendly and helpfull. The check-in/out procedure fast and efficient. The rooms were modern, celan and very comfy . high speed internet, fresh bathroom, great view from window overall the city. The service in the restaurant was also very good and the quiality of food extremly good. Generally very welcoming and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank KubaTraveller
, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, 4 July 2012
Dear Guest,

I am very happy to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed our facilities. Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is designed to provide its guests with a truly world class modern product at an optimal location. We appreciate that you liked our rooms, amenities, food and services. A feedback like yours is surely a source of motivation for all our employees in the hotel.

I thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore on your next visit.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

I was here in the 1st week of June '12 as part of a vendor conference my company had organized. Though I did not stay in the rooms, the property as such is very big but hidden in view from the ring road that links Bellary road to Tumkur road unless one cranes his/her head to look at it. After the mandatory checks of the car before entering inside, the guards saluted me with a smile and allowed me to pass. Most cars were valet parked, unless the owner of the car insisted. They have a decent capacity for car parking, say for 70~80 cars. The ambience inside was examplary. However, the management has to gear up when it comes to facilities. There were power cuts twice during the program and they took some time to switch on the diesel generator. Hotel mgmt has to have a trade-off between cost of continuously using a generator during such conferences and customer satisfaction.
Buffet lunch arranged was outside the halls and in the general area of the banquet halls. Though the dishes were apparently hand picked by my company's management, main course was very delicious and there was a wide assortment of dishes for dessert. I accidentally dropped the fork and one staff by name Puneet immediately came around, asked me to hand the fork to him and brought me a new one. I had not come across such care for customers at any of the restaurants I had visited earlier. Awesome. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: The hotel is slightly oblivious from the main road. Slow down and look for the multi storeyed buildi...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
VikrantSingh, Director of Sales at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Dear Guest,

We are delighted and grateful that you have rated Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore amongst the top few. Thank you for taking such great efforts to give us a detailed review and . It is our constant endeavor to serve our guests better.

As you have rightly pointed, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is located in a residential area and slightly off the main road, mainly to offer tranquility to our esteemed guests. However, we are actively working on the indicators leading up to the hotel and assure you of a hassle free approach soon.

I’m glad that you have found the ambience, parking facilities and the food at the hotel exemplary. I have shared your feedback with all our associates for with a special mention of the security team and Puneet for living one of our values, care. They were thrilled to hear your comments.

However, it concerns me that certain parameters did not live upto your expectations in the conference area. As all our conference rooms remain on UPS throughout the function so I would like to personally get in touch with you regarding this issue, please mail me on hotel.bangalore@moevenpick.com or ask to speak to myself by dialing the hotel mainline on 08043001000. I reassure you that I have taken it up with the concerned team to ensure smooth conferences even when a third party is involved.

Your feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.