Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$168
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
$233
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$105
eDreams$233
Destinia.com$104
FindHotel$104
2,134 results
All reviews citrus cafe front office excellent service mg road special thanks early check f b house keeping coffee shop business trip in room dining breakfast spread excellent stay room service wonderful experience take care keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2022 via mobile

Best amenities architecture room size and services. Very intricate design inputs and it has lots of modern aesthetic. I have not seen such good business class value for money hotel in my recent past in last 15 years.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

Excellent co-operation. And the Receptionist Raj is very helpful. The hotel is very clean and good. I prefer staying here if you want to stay near MG road or Indira nagar.
Ambience is very pleasant and good.

Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

I'm giving this review to rajfor helping me in night when I was not able get room help me with. My stay I was tensed due to interview, I got a smooth check and get a good rate for late checkout as well

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at Lemon Tree with a great and hospitable team. We did a 40 person lunch there after our wedding service. It was well planned ahead of time with the menu shared and the step by step process from the manager Ashis. All our friends and family enjoyed the food and ambience!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2022

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

The hotel is located close to Ulsoor Lake. Checkin was good. Room is small, neat but not well maintained. Interiors looks to be shabby. Service is not upto mark. Reminders needs to be given for housekeeping service. Buffet breakfast was good but buffet dinner was poor. Not much varieties were available and the taste was average. During check out I had to wait for more than 40 minutes as the staff was unable to trace the supporting bills. This should be properly managed.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.