“Average to Good Business hotel in North Bangalore”
Review of Hotel Trinity Isle

Hotel Trinity Isle
Ranked #166 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Average to Good Business hotel in North Bangalore”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I stayed in both single and double rooms in this hotel as part of a business tour accompanied by my parents.

The hotel is centrally located in North Bangalore, near Mantri square and has both single and double bed rooms. There is a veg restaurant in ground floor.

Callouts:
1. Rooms of the same type (single or double) can vary vastly in sizes even though they are of the same class. Better confirm at reception.
2. The rooms are well furnished and the bathrooms are especially nice (although small). Batroom has a glasswalled shower area, phone and toiletries stocked.
3. The rooms have carpeted flooring and atleast in one of my room, that gave a strong fungal stink. Had to change my room to another where again the stink was there but not as much.
4. The restaurant is decent.

Room Tip: Ask at reception for a bigger room. Rooms of the same class are different in sizes, especially on 4t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at Hotel Trinity Isle, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Dear Sir,

First of all we would request you to accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback.

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your experience during your stay with us

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the same.

I take complete responsibility on behalf of the team.

I have shared your concerns not only with the concerned department, but also with the team members so that we can all collectively learn from this.

we endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions and goes a long way in helping us improve our services.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bhopal, India
Reviewed 16 March 2012

As soon as I entered the room allotted to me, I was overwhelmed by sheer size of the room.
The room was a suite. The front room is of decent size, with table, four chairs, sofa, 32" LCD & toilet. The bedroom is huge, with another 32" LCD & large sized bathroom.
I did not expect such a large room at budget prices in a metro city.
The room was very neat & clean. Whole staff was very nice.
Buffet breakfast was at "Uttarkand". Food quality was good.
Location of the hotel is OK. It is central to the city, but nearby areas are not scenic.
I feel that I had the best experience ever at Trinity Isle. I'll definitely give it more shots, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Parag S
Trinity I, General Manager at Hotel Trinity Isle, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you during your stay at the Hotel Trinity Isle, Bangalore…

“We hope that you found our product good and all services provided to you have met your expectations.

I also like to thank you immensely for the lovely critique of appreciation which you have shared with Trip advisor community.

My team and I hope that Hotel Trinity Isle remains your preferred hotel in the future visits to Bangalore.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Be carefull! never ever arrange any kind function in this hotel, I had a very bad experience. If you order food for 200 pax hotel management will arrange food for only 170 pax and food will be adjusted for 200 people by serving as little as possible from which people get frustrated. During the function a/c will be automatically switched-off without our notice to save electricity bill. This hotel management is having all cheap activities to save money. EOD your function will end up with cursing from people

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank sindhu15
, General Manager at Hotel Trinity Isle, responded to this review, 5 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding the event you had with us.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the manner in which your event was handled.

I take complete responsibility on behalf of the team.

I have shared your concerns not only at the Head of Department level, but also with the team members so that we can all collectively learn from this.

Thank you once again for taking time to share your experience. My team and I hope to showcase an improvement on your next visit so that our hotel can become your preferred "home" in Bangalore! If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Delhi
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Have stayed here couple of time, last in Jan 2012.
Rooms are decent size with 32inch LCD and an excellent comfortable bed and AC.
Bathroom are clean with very good shower.
Breakfast - Buffet breakfast, usually continental and south indian options, decent to start the day, taste of the food is average and passable.
Staff is quite helpful and smiling, no complaints in this regards.
Overall value for money hotel with very good location in city and can reach all prominent places with in 30min considering bangalore traffic.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Mumbai, India
Reviewed 24 January 2012

The hotel appears normal from outside, but interior and the bathroom and the room is absoultely even better than a 3 star hotel and close to a 4 star for the price of a 2 star hotel. The breakfast is quite good, watch out for chinese food, you may not find it ok....service of the staff is exemplary! Worth a try not only one time, many time provided you get a room

Room Tip: All rooms are nice as they have insulated glass so that there is no noise of the outside traffic.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business