I stayed in both single and double rooms in this hotel as part of a business tour accompanied by my parents.
The hotel is centrally located in North Bangalore, near Mantri square and has both single and double bed rooms. There is a veg restaurant in ground floor.
1. Rooms of the same type (single or double) can vary vastly in sizes even though they are of the same class. Better confirm at reception.
2. The rooms are well furnished and the bathrooms are especially nice (although small). Batroom has a glasswalled shower area, phone and toiletries stocked.
3. The rooms have carpeted flooring and atleast in one of my room, that gave a strong fungal stink. Had to change my room to another where again the stink was there but not as much.
4. The restaurant is decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Trinity Isle is a 3 star boutique business hotel that is located right in the city centre of Bangalore. It offers guests a combination of hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel combines great ambience with an impeccable personalized service. We work with a philosophy of "building relationships" with our guests with service that anticipates and fulfills your smallest needs. The Hotel has 52 beautifully appointed guest rooms which includes 30 Executive rooms, 6 Deluxe rooms, 12 Deluxe Superior Rooms and 4 Suites. The Hotel offers great banqueting facilities as Board Rooms and Conference rooms for corporate meetings and seminars. Hotel Trinity Isle located at Seshadripuram in Swastik Circle, its strategic location makes it a convenient destination for both business travelers and tourists which are just 5 minutes away from Bangalore City Railway Station & Bangalore Bus Stand. The hotel is close to large multinational companies and banks. It is also adjacent to Bangalore's new landmark Mantri Mall & World Trade Centre. It is close to the Chinnaswamy Cricket stadium and the Kanteerava indoor stadium. Hotel Trinity Isle is ideal for Exhibitors and Exhibition Visitors and is only 30 minutes drive, being one of the nearest 3 Star Hotel for the Bangalore International Exhibition Center (BIEC) at Tumkur Road. Hotel Trinity Isle is also only 2kms away from the Palace Grounds Exhibition Venue. Other places of interest in the vicinity include the Vidhana Soudha, Museum, Cubbon Park, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Palaces, etc. M.G. Road and Brigade road which are the heart of shopping areas are just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda, HostelWorld and ClearTrip so you can book your Hotel Trinity Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.