All reviews electronic city cafe staff hk team his team value for money awesome service business hotel business trip room service pleasant stay rooms are small dinner buffet house keeping laundry service buffet spread nice food main road
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels to stay for a business trip or personal. Awesome food, supportive staff, clean room, good view. The restaurant abd bar is good. Lot of food varieta to choose. Inshort good for a perfect stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashutosh S, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are extremely humbled and grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your appreciation is highly encouraging and will go a long way in motivating us to achieve even greater levels of guest delight.

Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here couple of times in 2017 and I found this place to be ok for business. They are located right on the National highway (NH-7) but you will have to take the service roads, not the elevated road from Silk Board or Electronic City.
Rooms are comfortable and there is a good parking space all around the building.
You get a very good package price if you book it through apps and their Breakfast layout is quite good.
It’s a above budget category hotel and ok for a night or two stays.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashutosh S, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all we thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We are fortunate that we are in an ideal location so close to hosur IT companies and all it has to offer. Your satisfaction is most important to us, we will be using this feedback to deliver much better experience for you and all our future guests.

Thank you once again and assuring you of our best attention and services at all times. We look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Select Hosur Road.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel is good and breakfast is very awesome it’s 2 hr run up from airport
I stay regurarly these hotel but Maine problem is luggage service is very very poor
If you ask them 5 times they proceeds it
These time I face one bad issue my child by mistake some dots on napkin and they charge 300 rs that’s was shameless for them I ask to give me back napkin they said we have send to laundary
At last now it’s hard to stay these hotel because they don’t respect customer money matters for them

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review on Trip Advisor. I truly regret the disappointment you have expressed over the stay experience.

As my team member advised you already, we luckily have not had many similar instances, but in your case it was neither any kind of dots or nor it was a napkin. It was a bath mat which you have used to wipe the vomit from the floor done by your child and that cannot be send for laundry along with other linen as it got a very bad smell and not hygienic though. Since you were not available during this situation happen we have shown the mat to your wife and same was thrown after she confirmed the charges and agreed with the damages. We are compelled to discard stained room linen as it can potentially damage other linen during the washing process and may cause unhygienic to other customer. It is therefore that the hotel is constrained to levy a charge on such occasion.

I would like to express my regret for the delay in your luggage service. Please let me assure you that this kind of experience is not the norm and I have addressed your feedback appropriately with the concerned team members.

Thank you for your continual patronage to us. We sincerely hope that you would view this incident in isolation and allow us an opportunity to welcome you back in near future to create a more memorable experience.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Mast Stay at the hotel, Good food and morning break fast at the hote, Good Room service. NICE hospitality, Enjiyed the stay. PeRson shiuld stay or atleast try to go and stay there at yhere own expense.

Date of stay: October 2018
Ashutosh S, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback based on your recent visit to us.

I am delighted to note that the services by the hotel have measured up to your expectations. Thank you once again for your feedback and your patronage.

We look forward to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

The hotel is conveniently located on the hosur highway. Rooms amenities are good with efficient housekeeping. Restaurant is upto the mark for a business trip. priority should be given to selection of food and its taste. There are variations of chicken dishes, but in fish only Basa fish is available, which is very much difficult to consume every day, especially, a guest who is staying for long duration. Like to add some name for good gestures, service and behaviour, those are Nipa, Adarsh, Nibastin,Rakesh, Birat. Chef santosh is excellent in my opinion.

Room tip: Conveniently located, clean and noise free rooms. no cigarette smell in lobby and inside the room. Rear side is quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your candid feedback. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate the hotel location and services, delivered by the team.

It is our pleasure to know of your appreciation for the services and facilities we offer especially our rooms and its amenities. At Keys, our associates aim to create moments of more for all our guests and feedback like yours definitely keeps the team motivated.

I have taken note of your feedback on Food ( In fish only Basa fish is available) served during your stay. My sincere apologies, for the poor experience. I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef for immediate action and further reviews. I hope you will not let this isolated experience, keep you away from Keys Hotel Hosur Road.

We look forward to hearing from you and creating a truly memorable experience on your future visit.