“Lotus Park”

Ranked #272 of 574 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Hyderabad, India
“Lotus Park”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I was on a visit to Bangalore and stayed in Lotus Park hotel in Bangalore for couple of nights in December 2011. It is right on the outer ring road and is conviniently located near to Marthahalli junction. I stayed in a deluxe room. The hotel was good and the room service was excellent. The room is decorated well with good curtains, wooden floor, cupboards and the toilets were clean, though, the corridors of the hotel are not well maintained. The carpet in the corridors was soiled. The beds and towels that they provided were clean. The complimentary free breakfast that they offer is sub-standard. The food they offer for lunch and dinner were good and tasty. The complimentary WiFi that they had has weak strength.

Overall, I would rate this as "Average" and would be staying in this hotel again, when I visit Bangalore.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank marisa_jagadish
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
Hyderabad
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I am a frequent visitor to Bangalore. Due to the bangalore traffic, i wanted to stay close to my place of business. Checked in to Lotus Park Hotel on the ring road. This hotel is simply terrible in terms of quality of service and amenities. While the rooms are decent enough, it is clear that the maintenance of the rooms, especially the toilets left much to be desired. The linen is not clean, the drains do not work, the toilet seats are terrible and so is the flush. Hot water takes time to be available. Service is terrible and the attitude of staff is very lackadaisical. The only attractive part of the hotel is that it is in the vicinity of Marathahalli where the traffic is not too dense relatively speaking.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank pkbdas

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 1 December 2011

When I went to Bengaluru ( 23rd November, 2011 ), I called these guys to book the room. I clearly specified that we are two people and they specified the charges as 1180/-. My friend stayed there for the same price there two days ago. When we reached there they asked us to pay 1680/- instead of 1180/-. They agreed that they talked to me on phone and this price was specified but said that the price was specified by mistake and now I'll have to pay 1680/- only. We told them that we travelled after spending 300/- and 1.5 hrs to reach there, just to hear that the price was not what we expected. I just said that when you realized the mistake, you should have called me back otherwise just charge what you committed. But they did not agree. This was at 9pm. They knew that we could not go anywhere else.

Above all the mistakes they did, one should have seen their attitude. They made statements like how do we know you've come from Chamrajpet ( That was the place we were staying before ).

I wrote a complaint but I haven't heard back from them till date so I just thought I should atleast write their review so that other guys can be careful atleast.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank neerajgoel82
Rohtak
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I visited Bangalore in August 2011 with my family.We stayed at Hotel lotus park for 2 nights . Rooms were nicely decorated , equipped with all modern amenities.Good location , though it was a little bit far away from Airport and Iskan temple , but staff in hotel was very courteous.Best thing was multiple food option , due to three different Restaurants , Dhaba for north Indians , Malgudi for south Indians and Shogun for Chinese food.It is value for money hotel.I would definitely like to visit again.Further breakfast was also tasty.

Room Tip: Corners rooms are large and sunny.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Bangalore
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I liked the hotel because of its proximity to the Whtefield, MG Road and Domlur.

The rooms are spacious, ambiance is good too. The staff in Lotus Hotel are very courteous and I hope they are the same even now. The buffet breakfast is provided at Shogun nearby and is very good. You can also walk to nearby Hotels like Infusion, Malgudi Days for Lunch and Dinner. The pricing is very good and it is very hard to find such type of Hotels which is close to most of the IT Companies in Bangalore.

Room Tip: Ask a room that gives a view of the Main Road
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled on business