“Just shifted to a better location minutes away. Fantastic place.”
Review of Kenko Fish Spa

Kenko Fish Spa
Ranked #11 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Just shifted to a better location minutes away. Fantastic place.”
Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Seriously, this place is better than most of the foot spas in the far east. Clean, professionally run. Highly trained staff and fantastic locations. Vittal Mallya Road, Garuda Mall and Pheonix Mall. Prices are the same as you would pay anywhere in Bangalore but definitely cheaper than the 5 stars. the VM Road gets pretty full in the evenings. The Garuda one has a really soothing ambiance. I usually go for the reflexology or the neck and shoulder massage. Both are pure heaven.

3 Thank Jairaj H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fish spa - huh”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

first time experiencing a fish spa, It felt very odd like crazy at first, but later felt really great and relaxing and my feet were sooooooooo relaxed

Visited April 2012
3 Thank D S
Sydney
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A unique exerience”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The Kenko Spa is on the fifth floor of the Garuda Mall so just keep going up the escalators until you hit the top. Note that the ground floor is 0.

I was able to book about an hour before I wanted to go on a sunday and got an appointment no problems. The staff are friendly. They wash your feet before you put them in with the fishies. The fish come running at your feet and are straight on to them. It really is a weird experience. They have no teeth, even the big ones but you can feel the big ones sucking and chewing much more than the little ones. They are very ticklish and yes, you do end up with sonderfully smooth feet.

It cost Rs 360 + tax which brought it to Rs 405 for a 20 minute session. At about $AUS8, it was great value. The offer was there to extend or have a massage but I was only interested in trying the fish pedicure.

Garuda Mall also has many shops, a movie theater and a food court so is a good place to visit.

Visited April 2012
9 Thank bacchaebabe
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A treat for the senses”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I went there with my cousin who was visiting me in Bangalore. I was excited and nervous. The moment we entered the spa, I was at ease. The ambiance was very pleasant. The place smells good, it looks good and the staff is very pleasant. We took the 30 minutes package and got free back massages while the fish ate away at our feet. The first 10 minutes were so ticklish it was torture. After the laughter subsided, it was awesomeness. Hundreds of tiny fishes were trying to eat my feet, and every now and then I'll was tempted to pull away my feet. Funnily, if I stared at the fish I laughed even harder, but if I just focused on how great it felt - it was relaxation like I've never felt it before. When the back massage began, I just didn't want it to stop. At the end of our 30 minutes, our feet were soft and pink like a baby's! Definitely doing it again.Strongly recommended!

Visited May 2011
5 Thank Nidhi A
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“relaxing!”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

good value for money...very good staff..peaceful...and good massages!

Visited June 2011