All reviews ub city lavelle road cubbon park rooms are spacious walking distance central location cricket locality fi
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My first visit to India was a wonderful experience. Staying at the Purple Lotus Hotel made it great! This fun boutique hotel is in the center of action in Bangalore and the staff is so accommodating. We had a number of friends and family staying there and the room sizes and various outdoor gathering areas were perfect for both small and large gatherings. Although this wonderful hotel is in the city center, it was quiet at night and the sleeping was great. I would LOVE to visit again and again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Purple Lotus is a truly wonderful place to stay. From the moment you arrive, you are surrounded by a home-like feel, with welcoming staff, comfortable accommodations, beautiful trees and flowers, good food, and ease of access to everything Bangalore has to offer. The hotel is near great restaurants, Cubbon Park, shopping, and much more... the rooftop provides amazing views day or night... important to me: the air conditioning in the room was top notch... I could go on and on about what makes the place great. Definitely stay at Purple Lotus if you can!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful boutique hotel situated on a quiet road in the middle of bustling Bangalore. Secluded enough to feel away from the noise and traffic, but easy to walk or Uber to restaurants, shopping, cricket fields and Cubban Park. The staff here really went out of their way to make our stay a pleasure. I can’t say enough about how welcome they made us feel. Nice rooftop terrace with city views. The property is beautiful - see photos.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have traveled all over the world and we received the most amazing customer service we ever have at the Purple Lotus!

The desk staff and management went above and beyond for all of our requests, they were kind and courteous, and made us feel like we were home.

The rooms are spacious, the WiFi is amazing, and the building is gorgeous!

The hotel is in an amazing location close to so many local places, and tucked away on a private drive away so you don’t feel overwhelmed by traffic.

I can’t say enough about the love and care the staff at the Purple Lotus gave us, we felt like family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the purple lotus at the end of april, and it was a delight. The details are what makes this place shine: great rooftop for relaxing and taking in the view, the hand soap and shampoo smelled amazing, and the staff who were always ready to help no matter what the hour. Even though the hotel is in the middle of it all, it's on a nice quiet, safe street. Cubbon park is right down the street as well as some high end shopping, both walkable. I would absolutely stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends