“boutique serviced appartments cozyhomestad is in downtown bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cozy Homestead

Cozy Homestead
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Cozy Homestead
Ranked #121 of 553 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
london
“boutique serviced appartments cozyhomestad is in downtown bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2010

excellent location.very clean rooms and bathrooms.lots of fresh air and natural light.owners hospitality exceeds itself.perfect place to stay when on leisure or business.reasonably priced for all the amenities available.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank advisor1london
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2009

After the stay in the ashram, going to Bangalore was a little apprehensive to me. Fortunately, I went to Cozy homestead, a very clean place on a very nice neighborhood. This place if great at night: very quiet so you will not have trouble to sleep!
Their owners are really nice people and they will do anything for you to have a nice stay. They took care of me, gave me great advices (where to get silk, where to go around, how much would I had to pay for the autos, etc).
I'm really thankful for the service they gave me.
I highly recommend them.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank VeroArgentinaJapon
mangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2009

For all u people out there planning to go to Bangalore and worrying about your stay thinking of stuff like cleanliness, safety, rates, homeliness, getting good food, your search ends here. I have been to different places stayed in number of hotels & service apartments; I have not seen a place like this. This place is so good that I had to visit trip-advisor and write a review about this place so that all those people facing the above problem will benefit from this. I even had assistance from them at 2o clock in the night, great place. Cozyhomestead, thank you for your wonderful service.

• Liked — Hospitality
  • Disliked — nothing really
  • Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
München
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2009

i felt secure from the moment i landet here at the bangalore indian airport. from the beginning i was very safe bc the owner called me do it was a very odd hour 4 am in the morning nd guided me very correctly to my appartment which is in downtown bangalore. the owner was there hereselve to receive me at that hour and made me confortible right away. from the beginnng i felt at home. i stayed here for 4 days nd there was nothing . . robbed. i never expect such a hospitality nd friendlyness. everything was excellent . i will always recomment Cozy Homestead to my friends bc fresh air, cleaned bathrooms and fresh towels, complimentary high speed internet was wow .well equiped kitchen, dinning sitting area made me feel cozy. i got a sightseeing at first by the owner so i had a first idear of bangalore.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
Amsterdam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2009

We felt immediatly at home as soon as we walked through the door. The rooms we're clean and tidy and they came to clean it every morning. The breakfast was always there on time IN your own room so no need to go out in the morning. Fresh towels every day! High speed internet en TV with HBO, discovery etc.

But the most important thing was the service. The owners of the service appartement served us very well. Made sure everything was good and even gave us a tour throughout Bangalore nd invited us for dinner!!

I've travelled the world with my company, but never had such a good stay in a place like Cozy Homestead!! A real recommender!

Gr.

Abdelhadi
[-]

• Liked — Service
  • Disliked — -
  • Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)