“Celebrated my birthday”

Reserve a table
Ranked #11 of 11,740 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Neighbourhood: Ulsoor
Description: With balmy days and cool evenings, most days in Bengaluru equal al fresco. Tiamo is a celebration of our most beloved Mediterranean Bistro Classics savored under open skies, seated by the deck of our infinity pool with panoramic views of the breathtaking Ulsoor Lake. Tiamo celebrates the robust flavours and simple ingredients of Mediterranean cuisine in a stylish atmosphere with stunning views.
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Beautiful ambiance, great food n extremely well hospitality.. beautiful place for brunch/dinner or just finger food with exotic coacktails/mocktails. Can be perfect for couples, family

Date of visit: September 2021
Jagadish_Kothandaram, Director Food & Beverage at Tiamo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for choosing to share your experience.

Tiamo seated beside our infinity pool with panoramic views of the Ulsoor lake celebrates the flavors of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future and should you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me on Jagadish.Kothandaraman@conradhotels.com.

Director Food & Beverage

Write a reviewReviews (155)

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Tiamo offers the best brunch in town if you are looking for a different concept where the food is perspired fresh from the kitchen. The cocktails made taste really good and suits the ambience.
The place is quite big and offers an amazing view of the lake. We had some great food coming in to our table until we told them to stop as we were famished and too full.
Chirag the manager of the restaurant shows a lot of affection and care, he got us some good crafted drinks on the table and also curated food out of the menu.
It was one of the best brunches in town that we visited before leaving the country.

1  Thank Neccho9

Thank you for choosing to share your experience.

Tiamo seated beside our infinity pool with panoramic views of the Ulsoor lake celebrates the flavors of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us before departing from our country. We hope you will visit us soon in the future. Your special mention for Chirag has been shared with him.

Should you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me on Jagadish.Kothandaraman@conradhotels.com.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

We had a wonderful time spent in Tiamo!! And the food was delicious ambiance was awesome and our kid loved it!!

1  Thank mustafa123siddiqui
Jagadish_Kothandaram, Director Food & Beverage at Tiamo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

My wife and I conducted our baby shower event for our friends and family at Tiamo. I would like to thank the entire staff of Tiamo, especially Sujit and Chirag for making our event extremely memorable and going over and above to ensure our guests were taken care of. The venue is breathtaking and the attention to detail of the Tiamo staff is splendid. You also feel extremely safe as Tiamo is an open air restaurant by the pool side. Tiamo is surely one of our favourite lounges in Bangalore and we can’t wait to visit again.

P.S.- Tiamo also serves some of the best Mediterranean and Italian food in Bangalore.

2  Thank anujkaila
Jagadish_Kothandaram, Director Food & Beverage at Tiamo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thank you for choosing to share your experience.

Tiamo seated beside our infinity pool with panoramic views of the Ulsoor lake celebrates the flavors of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable baby shower with us.
Your special mention for Chirag and Sujit has been shared with them.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Thank you chirag, anandita and team for hosting us for such a special dinner. You guys made our day special. Appreciate the hospitality and love

3  Thank Devileyed4563

Thank you for choosing to share your experience.

Your special mention for Chirag and Anandita has been shared with them.