“Incredible experience at Nossa Goa”
Review of Nossa

Nossa
Ranked #1,791 of 11,753 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Neighbourhood: Richmond Town
Description: Nossa Goa serves the most delicious and authentic Goan food in Bengaluru. In addition to a live seafood counter, traditional Goan bakery and the best meats in town, we are also reviving classic vegetarian coastal cuisine.
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Held a team luncheon at Nossa Goa and was thoroughly impressed. Jude Fernandes, owner/manager, greeted me personally and explained the history of the building and the work they did to convert it into the restaurant. We rented the upstairs and were provided 3 dedicated staff members. The food was amazing - prawns as big as my fists, delicious seared red snapper and lobster to name a few of the incredible dishes presented to us. Fresh breads based on Goan traditions. Couldn't have asked for a better venue, food or service.

Date of visit: November 2017
priyata p, Public Relations Manager at Nossa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Oliver,
Thank you for visiting “Our Goa.” We are glad you enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you back again soon.

Team Nossa Goa

Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I went past this Restaurent during my Lunch time as I was going to meet my dealer . Though I saw more than 8--10 Restaurents after Nossa But This Restaurent had something different which made me go back

Trust me this one is , food with a Goan style where the Interiors , Chairs , Greenery all around is superb . I loved every minute of my time spent . the staff was nice , service levels good , Food delicious .

A Perfect place where you want to catch up with your old freinds Or Colleagues along with some good delicious food

will recommend to all