“Affordable & Memorable Stay in Whitefield, Bangalore” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Royal Orchid Suites
Ranked #86 of 643 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Affordable & Memorable Stay in Whitefield, Bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

One of the best hotels in Whitefield. I have been here twice and the quality is still the same. I really appreciate the staff for being very helpful. The only drawback would be the open parking. Try this place and you will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the city and the ones that open up to the empty plots are better...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Venkatesh_12
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear Sir

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our rooms and the food of our hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted. We are sorry of the pool facility though.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect stay at the Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore on your next visit.

Vinod M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Indonesian first
chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

The hotel is located inside a apartment campus with private access so no disturbance of residents. They have a very spacious room with a visitor room. Dining, working table and cooking area in a room. And bedroom with balcony and bath attached... The rooms are well designed and having all amenities. They provide you microwave oven and induction stove are available at nominal cost. As their tag says expect more it is offering more to guests. They also have a pluck card which suggests you to cook yourself rather than dining in and going out for dinner. The dining table is designed for 2 person to sit and have dinner. As you wish you can arrange the table and have a private dinner. Food as i tried only breakfast i can say it is above average. Recommend for all kind of stay if you want to stay away from city traffic and have got work in Whitefield's. They offered a best price for our corporate group discount for suite room.

Room Tip: They have a Happy hour between 7PM to 8PM. For guests staying there they are offering free unlimited...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank GOWRISHANKAR
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Mr Gowri Shankar

Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed in Hotel Royal Orchid suites to spend my year-end holidays. I was looking for a decent new year package to celebrate the new year begining and the package offered by Royal Orchid Suites perfectly suited my needs. The check in process to the hotel was very smooth, staffs are very cordial. I stayed in a studio room and I must admit that the room was very good, neat and clean. Resaturent service was very good. The complimentary buffet breakfast was awesome with lavish spread of different kinds of food.

The hotel is part of an apartment complex. One block of the complex is being used as hotel. So, swiming pool, gym etc are common with the apartment. This is something I did not like.

I spent the 31st night there and took thier new year bash package as well. The party was sort of OK. It could have been better with better DJs and other shows. But I am happy with what they offered for the price I payed.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pratiman
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 22 February 2012

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

Best part was, I had to postpone my stay at the hotel by 1 day. Even if the stay had started, they were able to accomodate this request. Good & courteous staff. Breakfast served was of good quality. I would reccommend this hotel for business visits in & around whitefield area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank wanderer_karnik
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 18 February 2012

Kolkata, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

This clean and well maintained hotel is located a little far off from the major shopping areas of Bangalore and is almost a one and a half hour drive from the airport. When you enter the complex, you get a little confused since you see residential apartments in front. However, the hotel is located behind the apartments. Once you get past that the warm and positive people working in the hotel do their best to make your stay comfortable. My room was a studio and was very well furnished. THe conditioning should have been more powerful and less noisy. However the noise is not much of a problem but the cooling was definitely less than expected. Not a major issue but still.
Breakfast was good. In room dining was again good. Internet access was complimentary and fast! Having stayed in many four star and five star hotels mostly out of India, I must say Royal Orchid is no less! Especially the warm and friendly staff.
Will most definitely come back again when I visit Bangalore next.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank IndianTraveller1987
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, 14 February 2012