“Be Careful!!”

Ranked #165 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kanpur, India
“Be Careful!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This hotel will teach you how to be careful in your dealing with the staff of any hotel. The staff here will take you for a ride whenever they get the slightest opportunity. They billed me for Executive suite and put me in a studio room without informing me or taking my consent. When I got suspicious they gave a lame excuse of not having a king size bed suite available. After the hue and cry, an executive room was ultimately found but my experience was totally marred by this time. So be very careful, if you have to book here. Not to be recommended if you can go to any other place. The website pictures are absolutely misleading. Please don't believe them. The location too is not very convenient.

Room Tip: Book here only if its the last option, take an executive suite only
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Gayatri786
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Located just off 60 feet road and close of Koramangala club if this beautiful hotel called Case de Bengaluru. The hotel though situated right near the hustle and bustle, is quite peaceful and very tastefully done architecture. The rooms are extremely spacious with a separate section for dining, nice couch for TV viewing, excellent kitchenette section. The rooms are very cosy with great amenities like good microwave, fridge, induction plate and chimney (I didn't try the induction plate but a decent size fridge was a welcome change). There are 2 restaurants, one near the lobby and another at the roof top which serve excellent food. The complimentary breakfast spread is decent. The service is top notch and very professional and guys at reception are very hands on and helpful.

If you are looking for a nice hotel at Koramangala with pricing of 3-4 star and service of 5 star then Case de Bengaluru could be an excellent choice.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jyotirao
orlando, florida
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I had found this place through Trip Advisor just days before arriving in Bangalore. I knew nothing of the city. I didn't know where I wanted to be. I had no agenda for 2 days. I was very pleasantly surprised upon arrival. I would definitely stay again.

I have traveled quite a bit to India, mostly staying in budget places and dealing with the various shortcomings in terms of accommodations, service and cleanliness. Unless you have the budget to stay at places costing $120 or more, you're really taking your chances. I did good this time.

Bangalore is a large city. Koramangala seems to be a nice part of town with shopping and some bars/pubs within walking distance. All the houses in the neighborhood where the hotel is remind me of America. No drab, plain, square architecture here. Every house was uniquely designed and kept up. The streets were clean and quiet.

The hotel room was like a Residence Inn. A bed area, a TV lounge area with a sofa, and a dining/kitchen area with refrigerator. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were clean. The bath was very nicely decorated and tiled.

The food was good downstairs. I also ordered room service. Although the service was friendly, the food was mediocre. Perhaps it was just the particular item that I ordered.

On the day of my checkout, they let me keep my bags securely in their office while I roamed the city and they helped me hire a taxi to take me to the airport.

Overall, for the price, I found this to be an excellent stay. Would I stay again? Depends upon where in the city I needed to be. But probably.

Oh, the drive from the hotel to the airport was a couple of hours. I hit rush hour and the airport is way outside the city on the other side of the traffic jams.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Roorkee
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I have stayed in Casa many times before. It is indeed a very good Hotel for the price. More like a service apartment but I would still give it a 3 STAR Badge. Very spacious room, comfy bed, good AC, Microwave, refrigerator, cutlery, cooking gas ( electric ), kitchen wash basin outside bathroom, good sofa , good lighting, clean toilet and towels, well located commode in the bathroom area, good breakfast, hot eggs/ dosas/ masala tea, good in room dining and good manager Natrajan. Also, there is a dining table for 2 lovebirds.

I could park my car too with safety in the small Hotel compound.

This time I booked thru Expedia and reached with some of my oversized Demo equipment at 9-30 pm and I was told there is no room for me. Shocking !!!! They did not call me too to give this bad news . Manager was polite but seemed under pressure from management to say the words put in his mouth by management. That my room had drainage issues and so they are sending me to another Hotel Mango Suites ( see next review ) which is good enough. That good enough had no in room food after 1130 pm, Breakfast was pathetic (but thank God for the Daily Bread He provides).

The next evening Casa called me again and said now they have a room for me. I think now they had a place for an Indian.

Overall, I like Casa and if they promise to treat a fellow countryman well, I will go again.

Room Tip: Make sure you call that your room is confirmed. Maybe ask for an email confirmation.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank worldtrotterrke
Mumbai
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on my weekend trip to Bangalore. Accidentally found this hotel while I was searching for service apartments in Bangalore. It's more of a service apartment rather then a hotel. HUGE rooms with kitchenette. Good location with many bars, coffee places and restaurants nearby. Forum Mall is around 15 minutes walk. Good thing about the hotel is their service! The staff lets you be and will be on call whenever you need them. No disturbing every morning for room cleanup nonsense like many other hotels. Indian food is good and reasonably priced as well. Television has reasonable amount of channels for entertainment and wifi is available complimentary. Wifi tends to get a bit slow during the nights. A/C was a little noisy and some of the functions on the remote weren't working. The bed is actually queen size and not king size. A bit uncomfortable for someone who's 6'0 feet and more.

Overall, wonderful place and I would most certainly stay here again if I need to be in and around Koramangala area.

Room Tip: They only have queen size beds in all the rooms so avoid if you are a very tall person!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo