“Good Place For dinner....”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Good Place For dinner....”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The place is grand and awsome.The Indian restaurant kahwa is gr8.The a-la-carte infinity is best,roof top arrangement with pleasant wind and plunge pool.Its awsome and superb.I highly recommend the place.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank mady87
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
Grenoble, France
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Nice hotel, excellent welcome and good standard of rooms. I had complementary transfers to and from the office and these worked very well. Food generally good, only the pizzas were below expectation. Very quiet rooms, but the location of the hotel means there is little to do nearby. I really enjoyed the breakfasts, very good selection available.

2 Thank Cloted
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

While we do take your encouraging comments forward with the team, we have also noted with concern your comments pertaining to the quality of food.

Your feedback has facilitated our culinary team and us to revisit the specific area of concern with corrective steps.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I have been stayed a Zuri Whitefield in Bangalore for 15 days. The hotel is very nice and it has very nice rooms. The Services offered by the hotel is world class and food is excellent. The Hotel has 4 restaurants with Indian test as well as Italian and Japaniess test. It has a very good swimming pool on the second floor having a nice look. It is also known for its Saturday Night DJ Parties.

Room Tip: To stay in suites is a world class experience in itself at Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank csashishshah
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 1 September 2012
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Nothing to miss about. I was rather annoyed to be told that the travel desk would charge me double on the second day on the same destination eventhough it was only 5km away from Zuri. I knew the traffic was terrible in the morning. So I just put up a smile and told the lady at the travel desk to negotiate for a better price. I was disappointed when I returned from work, no update of the taxi fare was given. I called up the duty manager and was told that there was a mixed up in the destination and I'd be charged Rp656 1 way. Well as long as they are not charging me double, I'm fine. I'm just a bit disappointed that in a 5 star hotel, this kind of srew up could happen.

Roof top restaurant. I tried the Tom Yam soup and Teppanyaki seafood. It was damn expensive RP1500 + tax for the seafood Teppanyaki and Rp375 for the TomYam. 1 piece of salmon, prawn and scallop with vegetable. & come without rice or noodle. I've to spent another Rp400 to get a bowl of tasteless noodle. The seafood taste was too salty and the Teppanyaki chef never even bother to ask how the seafood should be done. The mushroom in the TomYam was not fresh.

The corridor on the 6th floor has a pretty nasty smell.

Breakfast : Limited choices. No Oriental choices at all. The display of food looks pretty cheap.

2 Thank YTeh
, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We have also noted with concern your comments pertaining to office transfers, food experience on a particular evening.

It was equally important for us to take on board your constructive feedback and immediately resolve. We are glad that we could meet in person and clarify the above points of concern before departure.

Your feedback has facilitated our culinary and training team to revisit the specific area of concern with corrective steps.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I've stayed in the Zuri twice now whilst I've been working in Bangalore. The hotel's initial impressions are good and the food is varied and caters for all tastes. Couple of things which frustrate me about the hotel:

- You book an airport pickup but when you get there, there is no record of it meaning you have to wait another 30mins for the representative of the hotel to sort something out. This happened on both occasions with me staying with the Zuri. This is infuriating after what works out to be nearly 22 hours of travelling.

- Staff at the infinity bar seem more preoccupied with watching the TV than serving the customers. However the food at this bar is excellent.

- You can only use 1 device connected to the wifi which is very annoying.

Don't get me wrong apart from these little gripes I really enjoy staying here. The staff on the most part are polite and hard-working and the meals I had in the rooftop restaurant were superb.

Room Tip: Ask for room 423! It doesn't have the annoying window/decoration in it!!
2 Thank scm7mr