““superb hotel””

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #29 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I had a very pleasant stay, weeklong at The Zuri Bangalore. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed myself in the Hotel. From the efficient check-in to the room, friendly responsive staff and the excellent rooftop restaurant where both food and service was first class

Delicious breakfast and friendly staff made a busy trip to Bangalore all the more stress-free and relaxing

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tanum_12
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Dev Mohanty

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have just stayed for 2 weeks at the Zuri in Whitefield. My office is in the ITPL and I can higly recommend this hotel for its convenient location, new clean rooms and attentive service.
The hotel collected us from the airport in a clean and a comfortable car. The staffs were always attentive to make our stay enjoyable. The pool deck and bar are superb. The variety of food excellent. The staff friendly. The gym and spa excellent. The room was well equiped with comfortable bed and a superb bathroom with excellent rain water style shower.

Overall I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to work in Whitefield.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Currently in my last night at the Zuri as it is near to the office.

I find the staff very courteous and always willing to help. The rooms are beautiful and the beds hard to pull yourself out of in the morning.

My only gripe is the food. I have eaten at all their restauraunts. The best was the Pan Asian on the roof and that was good at best.

The Italian was also poor and not worth the price. The terrace poolside, Ok.

Downstairs main restaurant is very VERY poor. The buffet was on one night and is pretty uninspiring. The last 2 nights I have ordered from the a la carte. Pizza first night again was ok at best.

Last night, I asked for a chicken cibatta from the menu last night that was meant to come with a side salad and wedges. I was greeted with some Chicken strippers and dipping sauce. I couldn't believe it. I told them I couldn't wait as I had a meeting and to get the corrected order

1 other thing is that the internet can be VERY slow at times and only 1 device can connect at a time.

So all in all, the food is the biggest let down particularly as it is far from cheap and even more so in light of the quality you receive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Henry A
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

While we do take your encouraging comments forward with the team, we have also noted with concern your comments pertaining to the quality of food.

Your feedback has facilitated our culinary team and us to revisit the specific area of concern with corrective steps.

Resident Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in the Zuri twice in the last 6 months, the first in november 2011 and in feb 12 when i was in Bangalore on business trips
Both visits i am taken back by the service mentality of the staff, they go all out to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, the restaurants are fantastic, if i am going back to Bangalore i will be staying in the Zuri again...no doubts!

Room Tip: Rooms near the gym/spa are noiser ...i have heard!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Executive Assistant Manager-Rooms

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Convenient location and personal attention given by the staff.
Mulit-cousine facilities.Nice ambiance. Rooms are nice, food is good.
Nice relaxation by spa treatment.This is what we all want a hotel to be. Immaculate rooms and general areas. Excellent, professional and kind service. Security that makes guests feel comfortable not scared. Wonderful food and attentive restaurant staff .The staff are always happy to help in any way they can.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends