“Attentive Service, New, Great Facilities”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Jaipur, India
“Attentive Service, New, Great Facilities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have just stayed for 2 weeks at the Zuri in Whitefield. My office is in the ITPL and I can higly recommend this hotel for its convenient location, new clean rooms and attentive service.
The hotel collected us from the airport in a clean and a comfortable car. The staffs were always attentive to make our stay enjoyable. The pool deck and bar are superb. The variety of food excellent. The staff friendly. The gym and spa excellent. The room was well equiped with comfortable bed and a superb bathroom with excellent rain water style shower.

Overall I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to work in Whitefield.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 21 April 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Dev Mohanty
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Arabic first
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Currently in my last night at the Zuri as it is near to the office.

I find the staff very courteous and always willing to help. The rooms are beautiful and the beds hard to pull yourself out of in the morning.

My only gripe is the food. I have eaten at all their restauraunts. The best was the Pan Asian on the roof and that was good at best.

The Italian was also poor and not worth the price. The terrace poolside, Ok.

Downstairs main restaurant is very VERY poor. The buffet was on one night and is pretty uninspiring. The last 2 nights I have ordered from the a la carte. Pizza first night again was ok at best.

Last night, I asked for a chicken cibatta from the menu last night that was meant to come with a side salad and wedges. I was greeted with some Chicken strippers and dipping sauce. I couldn't believe it. I told them I couldn't wait as I had a meeting and to get the corrected order

1 other thing is that the internet can be VERY slow at times and only 1 device can connect at a time.

So all in all, the food is the biggest let down particularly as it is far from cheap and even more so in light of the quality you receive.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Henry A
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

While we do take your encouraging comments forward with the team, we have also noted with concern your comments pertaining to the quality of food.

Your feedback has facilitated our culinary team and us to revisit the specific area of concern with corrective steps.

Resident Manager
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in the Zuri twice in the last 6 months, the first in november 2011 and in feb 12 when i was in Bangalore on business trips
Both visits i am taken back by the service mentality of the staff, they go all out to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, the restaurants are fantastic, if i am going back to Bangalore i will be staying in the Zuri again...no doubts!

Room Tip: Rooms near the gym/spa are noiser ...i have heard!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 30 March 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Convenient location and personal attention given by the staff.
Mulit-cousine facilities.Nice ambiance. Rooms are nice, food is good.
Nice relaxation by spa treatment.This is what we all want a hotel to be. Immaculate rooms and general areas. Excellent, professional and kind service. Security that makes guests feel comfortable not scared. Wonderful food and attentive restaurant staff .The staff are always happy to help in any way they can.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

Excellent

I stayed at the Zuri Whitefield for business and it's location was perfect. The hotel itself is great. The bedrooms are large and well equipped and the bathrooms have great rainshowers.

The food in the hotel is also excellent. The italian restaurant serves very tasty pasta. The lunch buffet in Kahwa is great value and Sunday brunch is definitely worth getting up for.

The main plus for the hotel though has to be the staff. They are friendly and welcoming They're always pleased to see you and will go out of their way to help you out. They certainly made my stay a much easier and happier one.

If I have to go back to Bangalore I will most definitely be staying at the Zuri.

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 16 March 2012