“Business trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 648 Hotels in Bengaluru
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Business trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

For business purposes this hotel is perfect - everything is fine; staff is very friendly and service minded, house keeping works fine, Spa & pool are attractive for stressing down, food i great and hotel car service works perfect as well. My recommendations for the Zuri, Bangalore.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 17 February 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Executive Assistant Manager-Rooms
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Arabic first
Slagelse, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed at Zuri for two weeks in February, and everything was just perfect. Different range of resturants with great food, the rooms are nice and clean and there are good facilities with bar, gym and Spa which you have to try. And the best part of the hotel is the staff. They are so friendly ang helpfull, the service is just amazing all around the hotel.
I can definitely recommed this Hotel to everybody that are going to Bangalore, India.
Theresa, Denmark.

Gladsaxe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I go to Bangalore 3-4 times a year for business. I have tried different hotels during the years and now I always stay at the ZURI in Bangalore. First of all it is very close to our office and the hotel drivers knows the office address, so they take me there in the quickest amount of(mostly). The hotel has many different restaurants (Italian, Indian, Pan-Asian), but my favourite is the roof top bar/restaurant SAKE. Very nice place, really good food. The rooms are nicely decorated and there is always a fruit plate, when I arrive, which I enjoy.
The extra things the hotel has is a pool area, which I seldom have time to enjoy and a spa, which I try and find time to visit. I can highly recommend the ZURI in Bangalore.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Have enjoyed my stay each time I have stayed in Bangalore over the past year.

• Stayed November 2011

Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed at the Zuri for 4 weeks in October for a business trip to Bangalore. I enjoyed myself so much there that when I had to return to Bangalore in February, I booked the same hotel. The food at the many restaurants within the hotel are very good and very friendly. The entire hotel staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home. Whatever I needed, they were there to assist. Karen K/USA PA