“Food”

Ranked #175 of 11,086 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Koramangala
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Fantastic combo breakfast. It has Dosa Idli Keshri bath three type of chutney and excellent Pongal. I had the opportunity to have lunch also and found excellent food and tasty hygienic and quality food. We also want to compliment coffee which is again a filter coffee and appreciated. It is great to inform that the sweets savour distribution is too good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food here is tastiest and hygienic. We were trying to search for North Indian Food which we found in A2B.
Excellent

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch at A 2 B Koramangala ! Good & quick service & great food !
Try their mini meals that give you a bit of everything. Portions are sumptuous.
I bought their spices. They are superb !! Overall a satisfying experience !!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

During my visit to city i had chance to eat at this place. Nice place for south Indian food. Rates are reasonable and service is quick. Food is freshly prepared and nicely served. Waiters help you in selecting your order in case you are not able to understand the menu. We had south Indian Deluxe Thali. It had 8-9 dishes and bowl of rice , curd, papad, Chapati and sweet IT cost us Rs 145/-. Washrooms available and maintained. You can also buy dry south Indian Snacks etc but rates are high . Food is limited and not unlimited. I enjoy and surely would like to visit again.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I ate here twice, first I found they didn't clean the cups and plates well and found hair in my Dosa and so I just let them go.
The next day I tried in another place in Mathikere branch Bangalore , damn my rice cake was impeded by metal scrub piece and as well found another hair in the sambar!
I took it to the waiter and said wanna complaint he took
It fast and threw it and Gv me a new plate.

This place is over priced and I think the food is just normal nothing to be amazed with.
2 bad experience there fore shame on you to call ur self high class restaurant when you are charging high but no cleanliness!
As a certified trip advisor committee I won't recommend this for travelers unless u have no choice but double check the hygiene of your food before you eat!

1  Thank snuffboxdude