“While we were travelling in Bangaluru, We were hungry, we searched for food and found the best at Adyar Ananda Bhavan.”

A2B - Adyar Ananda Bhavan
Ranked #199 of 11,556 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Koramangala
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food here is tastiest and hygienic. We were trying to search for North Indian Food which we found in A2B.
Excellent

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch at A 2 B Koramangala ! Good & quick service & great food !
Try their mini meals that give you a bit of everything. Portions are sumptuous.
I bought their spices. They are superb !! Overall a satisfying experience !!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I ate here twice, first I found they didn't clean the cups and plates well and found hair in my Dosa and so I just let them go.
The next day I tried in another place in Mathikere branch Bangalore , damn my rice cake was impeded by metal scrub piece and as well found another hair in the sambar!
I took it to the waiter and said wanna complaint he took
It fast and threw it and Gv me a new plate.

This place is over priced and I think the food is just normal nothing to be amazed with.
2 bad experience there fore shame on you to call ur self high class restaurant when you are charging high but no cleanliness!
As a certified trip advisor committee I won't recommend this for travelers unless u have no choice but double check the hygiene of your food before you eat!

1  Thank snuffboxdude
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

It is very good restaurant with nearly all variety of foods. I like their foods specially the family dosa and other south indian stuff.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Visited this place because of the only reason that there is no other better place than this closer to airport area. Restaurant has self service, food taste is average, quantity is sufficient almost in all dishes.