The Magaji Orchid is located about a 5 minute auto ride from Palace Grounds where a lot of exhibitions are held. It is also very close to the Shivaji Nagar area. This business class hotel is an option for business travelers who are on a budget and who want to stay in the heart of the city.
Stayed there for two nights with a colleague on a Business Trip.
* Very close to the city centre and MG Road.
* Availability of good restaurants within walking distance. Located in the parallel street.
* Moderately priced. If you bargain they will offer double rooms at Rs. 1700/- nett per night including breakfast.
* Room Service available.
* Rooms are small and very compact.
* The protective sheets for the blankets though washed were very stained and almost brown in color. Gives a feeling that they are not changed after a checkout.
* The towels though washed are stained and frayed.
* Buffet Breakfast was OK. On both the days the menu was similar with a choice of Idly, Mini Uthappam and Paratha. Taste was OK.
* Rooms are not cleaned properly and badly maintained.
* Bathrooms are not cleaned properly and badly maintained with the paint peeling of the ceiling.
* Cleaning of rooms and bathrooms leave a lot to be desired.
* Staff though pleasant to talk to are very rigid in their interpretation of the hotel rules. They do not understand the need of the customer.
Go here if you can't find a better option
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Magaji Orchid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.