“Excellent home away from home!!”

Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City
Ranked #38 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
New York City, New York
“Excellent home away from home!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Bangalore for about a week and I must say, staying at this hotel, in the heart of the Electronic city in Bangalore has been a great and relaxing experience for me. Five stars to the hotel staff for being extremely courteous, friendly and helpful! The room was very comfortable and room service very prompt! The restaurants and chefs are doing a great job with the sumptuous breakfast spread and the variety they serve up daily!! and I have enjoyed some very authentic authentic flavors too at the Italian restaurant!! Overall, a great experience. This hotel is an excellent home away from home, thanks to the amazing staff!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted that you had a great stay at our hotel especially the food, service and comfort of our spacious rooms. Your comments will be shared with our staff and will further motivate our team to go all out in ensuring that our guests have a fabulous stay with us.

Ranjan Malakar
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Overall experience was great!

Location was perfect cause it sits right beside Velankani Tech Park. Hotel even had a small gate to VTP!

I had some trouble sleeping on my first night because it was the last night of Fashion week but it was forgivable since BLR had a set curfew and the event ended at a reasonable time and not to mention the free entrance/booze to me being a hotel guest. Awesome.

Room Tip: Choose the side that overlooks the pool area!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! It gives us great pleasure to note that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel as well as the Bangalore Fashion Week event. We look forward to having you back with us when you are in Bangalore next. While we cannot guarantee another Bangalore Fashion week during your next visit, you would be pleased to hear that we would be opening a brand new bar and restaurant in the coming few months that will add to the existing choice of 4 outlets at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Bengaluru recently and I loved the hotel and the experience that was possible by the well trained and professional staff of the hotel. The rooms were spacious, sleek and modern and of course very comfortable.
All the staff with whom I interacted during my stay from receiving at the airport to final drop off were again great, they were cheerful, courteous and were able to pre-empt my needs and made my stay memorable. I will be doing injustice if I name a few of the staff, all of them were great.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the facilities and services at the hotel. Your comments will be shared with the hotel team and will motivate us further to ensure that guests love our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City when you are in Bangalore next.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 13 consecutive nights. The rooms are very spacious with all modern amenities. The hotel is an island of calm in the chaos and the mayhem that is in Bangalore. All the staff are very attentive and kind always willing to help. Especially the front office manager Mr. Vijay is an awesome gentleman goes above and beyond to serve the customer. I misplaced my cable while shifting the room. He tracked it down in a matter of minutes. It is a sign of a true leader who leads from the front and set himself as an example.

1 Thank Anil C
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Thank you very much for sharing the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and appreciated Vijay's efforts to assist you. Our team will take great pleasure from knowing that you had a great stay and we look forward to having your and your colleagues back with us when you are in Bengaluru next.

Chennai, India
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The Crowne Plaza is in Electronic City which is on the fringe of Bengaluru and approximately 20 Kms from city centre. If you choose to stay here then you probably have business in the Electronic City.

This Hotel suffers from what can be described as “the most indifferent and inexperienced staff” I have seen in a long time. My check in was painful. No one bothered to take my bags from the car and when I complained, the black jacket at the front office replied that they could have missed me in the crowd. He was busy selling the loyalty program and forgot to get my ID Xeroxed. He also gave me the wrong room ( a twin bed instead of the King bed that I booked). They took more then one hour to find me the room I booked and finally gave me a room at 3 PM.

Sleep quality was miserable. You can hear people walking, talking, opening and closing doors through out the night. This was not all. The Hotel had some maintenance work going on (plumbing or carpentry) and I called the Duty manager at 11.30 PM to complain since I could not sleep. He promised to stop it immediately but the noise continued well until 2 AM and I lost a whole night’s sleep.

If you are planning a stay here during the week ends – God save you. There are huge parties (wedding, reception etc. ) and the place would put a fish market to shame.

This is an extremely annoying Hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
I apologize once again for the below par experience you have had during your recent visit to our hotel. This was definitely below our usual standards and we would request you to give us another chance to ensure that you have a great experience when staying with us. We have reviewed our processes to ensure that a situation like this does not arise again irrespective of how busy the hotel or lobby is.