“Nice and friendly stay”

juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore
Ranked #62 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 15 November 2011

A small but very nice hotel.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Wifi on the room - worked good.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
13  Thank Monica J
thimmaiahk, Manager at juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Team Justa

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

juSta Residence at Indiaranagar, Bangalore is a small luxury hotel. It has a very homely and cosy environment. Rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable bed. Rooms also has small pantry. Bathrooms are clean and well fitted. It provides you 24x7 room service with homely food. Those who are interested in Japanese food, juSta boasts of Japanese menu. For health freaks, it has small gym with some basic equipments. In all I feel it is value for money.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
12  Thank kabsan

Reviewed 8 November 2011

The hotel staff is very friendly and always ready for solving possible issues. The room is confortable, clean and well furnished. The breakfast is not so good for a ocidental palate, but was enough for me. It is very well located, mainly because there are a lot of good restaurant options and commercial stores in the hotel surroundings. I could find either a kind of pub with good rock music 2 blocks away from the hotel. It was good for an alone guy 1 month away from home.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
12  Thank Leopoldo K
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2011

Reviewed 6 October 2011

"jüSTa - The Residence Indiranagar" was everything I had expected - delightful, helpful staff; lovely building; wonderful restaurant and bar; great location. Room service was quick and responsive and helpful. The complete staff knew who I was and welcomed me back every time. Since I was traveling alone, this was comforting to me. I was away from my family and friends but the staff never let me feel that I was away from Home & Family. I would specially like to Thank all the people in this review......

Sidhant Chandra and Krishna were the two gentlemen working on the night that I reached the hotel but inspite of being late that night they immediately sprung into action and everyone welcomed me with open arms and bent over backwards to do everything and anything they could to accommodate us. For example the Kitchen was already closed that night I reached but these people had their bell boy (Roshan) prepare food for me....

Then the next day I woke up and found two beautiful gals(Renuka & Naznin) sitting on the reception who were not the typical or I may say stereotypical front desk gals rather they were friendly, professional, courteous and willing to ensure the guest is satisfied and never made me feel that I was staying in the hotel instead I felt like they were my long lost friends......

In the evening I met up with another gentleman(Murali) who was the incharge in the evening shift.......he is one guy who would speak less but is a very knowledgeable guy and anyone visiting Bangalore can talk to him and gain loads of information to understand the places nearby......I interacted with him on many occassions and learnt about few places......

Also there were some people like Pratap(bell boy), Sandeep and few other people who made sure that my stay at the hotel was a memorable one.........I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank all the staff for making sure that my Mother (who joined me at a later stage) was well taken care of.....

Finally, again I appreciate your hard work and dedication towards Great Customer Service and all I have to say is that the service "Surpassed Expectations" and I appreciate the zeal & attitude of the staff.....

I commend both the employees and "jüSTa - The Residence Indiranagar" for the value of service provided and I feel grateful to be one of its customer....

Room Tip: All rooms are good...........Take any room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
16  Thank Raman C

Reviewed 2 October 2011

If you're planning a trip to Bangalore, don't plan to stay anywhere else. The Residence will take care of I booked this hotel for our trip to Bangalore after reading some good reviews about it on this site. Although the pictures on the website and the reviews were good, I initially took everything with a grain of salt. As I entered the hotel, and then my room, I had to throw that proverbial grain of salt right out. The room was spacious, almost making it comparable to the size of a compact studio apartment. There are 2 sofas (one 2-seater, one single seater), along with a small kitchenette with a sink (no stove). The hotel also had one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in in any hotels (and I've stayed in some top hotels around the world), with top-of-the-line bed linen. My experience with the staff was also excellent. They were courteous, friendly and always willing to attend to your requests with a smile (I ordered 2 cups of coffee at the restaurant 5 mins after the restaurant closed and they made it without any fuss). Anything we ordered for our room was met with extreme promptness. The restaurant upstairs is good for its size, once again coupled with excellent service. Location is also excellent, as it in the road adjacent to 100 Ft. Road, where you'll find many good restaurants and shops. Overall, great facility, great staff, great stay! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business