New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Nice Hotel friendly service.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cynosure

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Cynosure
Ranked #373 of 651 Hotels in Bengaluru
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Hotel friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

I very much enjoyed my stay at cynosure. The room was very clean and comfortable with ac, a tv and wifi all free. The owners were very friendly and welcoming as where the staff. The location is good down a quiet side street near the a large shopping area and the cricket ground. It is also within easy reach of cubbon park which is nice to wander through. The only problem i have with this hotel is it was very hard to find my advice would be get a rickshaw driver to drop you at the monarch luxur hotel then wander down the road till you see the Karnataka state bank then go down the side road alongside it turn left and you will be at the hotel. i would use this hotel if i am in Bangalore again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Jon O
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I'm a frequent traveler to B'lore and I had always stayed in hotels,so when my friend suggested a service apartment, I was a bit apprehensive, but the decision i made to stay here was by far the highlight of the whole trip."Blown away" is the right word to use ,from the time i checked-in they made me feel at home. Never had I raved about a place as much as i'm doing now , but I think cynosure deserves it!! The service was immaculate, from the manager to the room boy and also the managing director( A very passionate person and it shows in her property).To start about the rooms,it was beautiful, each room is themed in a different way and gave a boutique feel to it , the wardrobes, the wash-room, the lightning everything was beautiful.Service was at hand even at odd hours. The icing on the cake is the location, a min walk to commercial street and a five min one to MG Road and Brigade, there's nothing better that I could have asked. Its completely worth every money spent.They got the perfect balance between a hotel and a service apartment.I would recommend cynosure any day over all the other places i stayed. If you all are still apprehensive, my suggestion would be to go have a look at the place and i'm sure at-least 9/10 guests will like what they saw.
I'm just waiting for my next trip to B'lore.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Shabir_S
Chieri, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I’m a very frequent traveler and have stayed in many top brand hotels, but ultimately stopped being a client of these big brands, as the service with the whole ambience is too formal which really is not my cup of tea any more and that also after a very formal day on job & coming back in a hotel to feel the same treat. So turned towards small hotels or service apartments in metro cities.

Not an easy part to get hold of a right Hotel in Bangalore with a difference. Yes! I have to agree that Cynosure took me with a big surprise where they real meet the house warmth.

I arrived very early in the morning & walked into this place Maulee at cubbon Road, designed & colorful entrance with a very friendly Receptionist who immediately escorted me to a WOW! style room, which I was not expecting in Bangalore. Room with all the amenities was a perfect size for a corporate client & the bathroom was spacious. Hotel located just 5 minute walk to commercial street.

Just to share, during my second day the hot water was missing & when I called the Reception, the staff was so much concerned that he personally started working on this problem instead of waiting for a plumber & an electrician on a public holiday. In less than an hour I had a power jet warm water shower. That’s I call the promptness of understanding the client need.

Stayed for 4 nights & realized that the staff is an asset to this Hotel. I had a very tight time schedule each day & they really met all my expectations with a friendly quick service.

In Cynoure I also had a chance to meet the Managing Director/owners who were also very friendly & caring people. They were proud of their property & were keen to keep on improving, thus you understand from where all this caring feeling starts from.

For sure I will be a regular client of this place & will also recommend others to feel home away from home on a very right price in the heart of Bangalore.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business