I went there with a friend and families to celebrate a birthday. There were infants and kids in the group too. I took the day package which was little less than 1000(different for adults/children).
Over all the experience was superb. The facilities(including shooting range) work, food is awesome(one of the best gobhi Manchurians in Bangalore :), and service fairly decent. The place is not far from Airport main road but does not feel like regular dusty and crowded Bangalore. There is enough place for kids to run around, cycle, swim, play badminton, TT. The bar is OK with basic wine choices available.
So overall good for a day outing if u need a place with in 1 hour drive from city with family and kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore