See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stayed here for a night and I should say, this is a average hotel. I feel you will find better hotels for the price. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful. But hotel needs serious clean up. The wi-fi never worked, hot water only from 7 to 9 AM, Breakfast served is very basic and extremely limited (we were given SINGLE set dosa!) Towels supplied in the hotel needs immediate replacement. Recommend people to book somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajesh K
Reviewed 21 February 2016

The room service, cleaning is very poor. Bathroom are worst (happen to stay in 2 different rooms in my 5 days of booking). Breakfast are worst. Wifi signal is good only in few rooms near to the router. No morning wake-up service available.

Room Tip: Check room 305 which is the better room among the lot.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

I'm at odds with the general concensus here but I liked this hotel. I arrived late and they managed to get me food at midnight. Staff were good and rooms clean.

It's not western standard but no hotel in India bar 5 star ones are.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank UnluckyTransfer
Reviewed 13 January 2015

It is close to South end circle and Pai vista convention hall. Rooms are good though approach to the hotel is not impressive. Don’t mislead by web photos. Hot water service is poor. Lots of water is to be wasted to get one bucket of hot water. More over lot of disturbance in the late night due to drunken people in the walkways and out side the rooms. Not recommended for family type. TV and cable system is not good. TVs are old type.

Room Tip: Not recommended for families.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ASMTRIP
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The hotel manager has no decency in language he speaks with guests. first time in my life i have experienced "ZERO" hospitality & the reply from the manager is in singular slang.

Morning 10 am i booked the room paying full advance for my guest who had come from Saudi, reached around 12 AM & got a surprise saying i cant allow to stay & said us to take back our advance & get out!!!

I am a localite so i could find another hotel at that time but think if anyone who is new to bangalore & faces the same experience what will be their situation.

Kindly think over before booking this hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business