Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$66
FindHotel$56
Trip.com$58
Agoda.com$56
Destinia.com$68
eDreams$56
All reviews excellent location clean towels hot water budget hotel walking distance a nice place to stay tea coffee room service main road rooms are spacious recommend this hotel business trip special thanks 100ft bangalore hospitality essentials
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022

In India, the Bloom hotel chain seems to be fairly well-known. We had planned to travel to Bangalore and stay there for a few days, so of course we looked for accommodations on Booking.com. We discovered a number of lodging options in Indiranagar through Bloom, and it looked like a reasonable choice, especially given the cost and location. Because Bloom is a chain, it seemed reliable, especially considering how many positive reviews it had. They are extremely misleading, let me tell you that much.

We arrived in Bangalore on the 23rd, and we had our stay booked till the 27th. The moment we stepped into the hotel, we noticed an unusual odour. When we called to request an early check-in, they assured us that it would be no problem, but when we approached the front desk staff about it, their faces were filled with doubt. Our hotel room was not ready for 3 hours, and the receptionist treated us horribly. The scent was terrible, but the room appeared to be clean. The stench of garlic and sweat was omnipresent, especially in the bathroom. When we complained to the staff downstairs regarding this, they laughed in our faces and gave us strange stares. Staff did not in any way prompt or welcome us. Every time we called the guest services to ask for something, we had to wait hours to receive our request. We requested a couple of additional pillows as well, and they only provided us with one full pillow and what seemed to be a cushion - sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Additionally, the lobby was extremely noisy and we could hear loud footsteps all night.

Overall, our experience here was dreadful. We planned to lodge here for 4 nights but had to check out after just 1. We told the front desk we would be leaving earlier than expected, but they made no effort to send someone to help with our bags. They disregarded us and simply carried on with their own business once we handed over the key. Four days later, Bloom called to remind us that we needed to "check out" in accordance with our original plan. This screams negligence on their part, they had no idea that we had checked out four days early. We paid for all 4 nights upfront, and when we chose to leave, nobody inquired as to why we were leaving or even offered to give us a refund or some other form of compensation. It's a shame that this hotel gets undue credit solely because of its central location. That said, I strongly dissuade anyone from staying here.

Room tip: no room in this place is good enough.
Date of stay: July 2022
2  Thank sanjnaprashanth
Bloom Hotels, Owner at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Hey Sanjna,

We are sorry that you are disappointed with your stay with us. Your review helps us make improvements. Given the chance, we would love to make amends and host you again.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

Lively and bright hotel in prominent yellow. Practical and functional hotel to stay in for leisure and business. Very good location. Staff are efficient. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Restaurant serves good food. Would recommend this hotel chain.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bloom Hotels, Owner at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Hey Venkychief,

Thank you for the compliment and for taking the time to write this amazing review, it was a pleasure to host you!

Reviewed 27 March 2022

Hospitality: The hopitality from the people is really good. People are really welcoming and excellent service.
Room: The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. Rooms have work desk facility. Kitchen doesnt have much space. Only have refrigerator and microwave oven. They provide dental kids on request.

Date of stay: March 2022
Bloom Hotels, Owner at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Hey puviyarasuvl,

Thank you for the compliment and for taking the time to write this amazing review, it was a pleasure to host you at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, Bangalore Urban!

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

We were coming into Bangalore for a day and had 3 meetings all planned in and around 100ft Rd Indranagar, that's when our friend suggested Bloom. We Googled the property, liked what we saw and booked it.

On arrival we filled in our self check in forms then were handed over or key. The room was neat. The first thing I hit me was the vibrant yellow tone. Spacious including the study and a tiny sit out area which is separated by partition from the bedroom. The washroom was clean although probably could have included a basic amenity kit.

The kitchenette was compact, just try it for hitting a midnight snack or tea.

The basement parking is a bit of a tight spot. If you've driven in to Bangalore staying on 100 feet Road parking (safe) is quite necessary. They do offer a parking on the surface but I'm not sure if that's a great option for the day time.

At the price point that we got the room we are pleased with the service. Definately wouldn't mind staying there the next time we have work at that side of Bangalore.

Also probably try their food next time at least the Breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bloom Hotels, Owner at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Hey Cheezbacon,

Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

The hospitality I received from Bloom hotel was one of the best I have receieved from Bangalore. The night I checked in, I was welcomed by Faham from the Hotel reception. He was really professional, nice, friendly and very helpful. Rest of the staff at the hotel also always greeted us with a smile.

The room in the hotel was spacious and neatly kept, and it was equipped with all essentials. Since with my booking I got free breakfast, I had breakfast at the hotel café. Dheeraj was at our service and he was really nice. Even though he didnt speak English, I was able to communicate with him in Hindi. My room was cleaned everyday. I never had call the reception and request to clean the room. Mohit made sure that the room was kept clean and provided clean towels every morning.

Bloom hotel is located on a main road with many clothing shops, tea/coffee shops, restaurants, etc. at walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family, friends and for others who are looking for a nice place to stay in Bangalore.

I thank the staff of bloom hotel for making my stay there a wonderful time. Special thanks to Faham, Mohit & Dheeraj for making it even more wonderful. Bloom hotel will be my first choice if I ever travel to Bangalore again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bloom Hotels, Owner at Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Hi xameal,

We are really delighted to learn about your mesmerizing experience at the Bloom Hotel - Indiranagar. We thank you for your compliments and we'd be certain to share them with our team. We're all about offering you the best hospitality possible and we'd be waiting to have you back with us again.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Safe travels,