All reviews budget hotel business meet warm hospitality value for money excellent service excellent hotel pallavi courtesy location team mr bangalore chef property
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

It's a nice comfy hotel. Stayed in club room. Rooms are big, has a balcony. The staff is really courteous. Always ready to be of help. The location is good. It's just walkable distance from a main road and thus the nights are peaceful .. you just need to request for a service and the hotel staff will be ready to help you. If u are looking for a hotel with all bells and whistles then this is not for you .. but if u are looking for a comfortable stay. Which is near to main location and want a peaceful stay then this is the place for you

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank mahendra s
lords_leijb, Manager at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for staying with us at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, Bengaluru and sharing your wonderful experience. We are happy to know that your stay experience was good. It feels great to learn that our efforts and services made your experience here in Bengaluru better. Your appreciation for hotel & praises for the team’s effort has been a good motivation to enhance our guest experience. We appreciated your support to share your experience and we assure you that we will meet your expectations during your next visit.

On behalf of my team & Lords family, I once again thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. Feel free to get in touch with me for any further assistance in future. During your future travels you can visit our website to enjoy additional benefits across the hotel chain. We look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Hi... I have been to Bangalore couple of times and explored multiple properties as well. After exploring I got the chance to experience such a nice property. The construction is quite new and the management is maintaining it so well. They have their in house restaurant which includes variety of food and the staff of both kitchen and house keeping are so friendly. They will go out of the way for customer satisfaction. The room contains all the basic things and hygiene. The location and area is really good and impressive. Everything is nearby and within your reach.Overall it is really a good option to choose.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for staying with us at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, Bengaluru and sharing your wonderful experience. We are happy to know that your stay experience was good. It feels great to learn that our efforts and services made your experience here in Bengaluru better. Your appreciation for hotel & praises for the team’s effort has been a good motivation to enhance our guest experience. We are delighted to know that even small details has been noted and appreciated by you upon reading this review.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful budget hotel. Peaceful area. Stayed during a business tour. Very comfortable and clean room. And very cooperative staff. Hospitality of Mr Rafael and team is highly appreciable. Will visit soon. Keep the good work going

Date of stay: February 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel I really do had a nice experience there. I love the food, and I like the services, i like the way the staff talk to their customer with such a respect. I really like staff who's name was tseten. He was such a nice guy. The way he talk to the customer.. his politeness. I love that..... Overall perfect hotel for me.....I do look forward to visit again ... Much love...

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for staying with us at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, Bengaluru and sharing your wonderful experience. We are happy to know that your stay experience was good. It feels great to learn that our efforts and services made your experience here in Bengaluru better. Your appreciation for hotel & praises for the team’s effort has been a good motivation to enhance our guest experience. We are also pleased that you liked the food served at the Hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was excellent experience visiting this hotel
Staff was cooperative
Rooms were and hotels were neat clean and tidy.. it was value for money.. will surely visit again.. a great hospitality experience