All reviews budget hotel business meet warm hospitality value for money excellent service excellent hotel pallavi courtesy location team mr bangalore chef property
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel I really do had a nice experience there. I love the food, and I like the services, i like the way the staff talk to their customer with such a respect. I really like staff who's name was tseten. He was such a nice guy. The way he talk to the customer.. his politeness. I love that..... Overall perfect hotel for me.....I do look forward to visit again ... Much love...

Trip type: Travelled solo
lords_leijb, Manager at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for staying with us at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, Bengaluru and sharing your wonderful experience. We are happy to know that your stay experience was good. It feels great to learn that our efforts and services made your experience here in Bengaluru better. Your appreciation for hotel & praises for the team’s effort has been a good motivation to enhance our guest experience. We are also pleased that you liked the food served at the Hotel.

On behalf of my team & Lords family, I once again thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. Feel free to get in touch with me for any further assistance in future. During your future travels you can visit our website to enjoy additional benefits across the hotel chain. We look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was excellent experience visiting this hotel
Staff was cooperative
Rooms were and hotels were neat clean and tidy.. it was value for money.. will surely visit again.. a great hospitality experience

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 8 March 2018

A simple budget hotel nestled in the green Jayanagar Ist block with no pretensions.
The property was simple yet had all the amenities you can ask for in a good budget hotel except for the staff......

The staff was exceptional! From the GM Raphael Shah to the front office staff of Bikram and team - their hospitality, care and courtesy completely bowled us over! Hats off to such employees - the management are lucky to have them and it would be our pleasure to visit and enjoy this property on future ocassions.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thank you so much for staying with us at Lords Eco Inn Jayanagar, Bengaluru and sharing your wonderful experience. We are happy to know that your stay experience was good. It feels great to learn that our efforts and services made your experience here in Bengaluru better. Your appreciation for hotel & praises for the team’s effort has been a good motivation to enhance our guest experience. We are delighted to know that even small details has been noted and appreciated by you upon reading this review.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

When i landed there they had no room which was ready. Was given a room after 15 mins of waiting. The room was not maintained. The balcony door opened by itself and wouldnt lock. The AC had no remote and used to on and off through the MCB switch. The washroom was full of small insects. Many switches and light fittings dont work. In a double room only 1 towel was kept. It takes them a reminder to provide a 2nd one.
The breakfast was extremely mediocre and even not replinished on time. The in room dining food was tasteless and chapatis were cold. Not a value for money place at all. Avoid

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Situated In commercial area of Jayanagar , fantastic Location . Nice neat and clean rooms . Buffet breakfast was good , specially the South Indian Fare . Friendly staff provided quick prompt service. Would recommend.

Room tip: choose a corner room with balcony
Date of stay: November 2017