“One of the most interesting walk I have ever been on !”
Review of Yours Truly India

Ranked #8 of 63 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I have been on a lot of walking tours outside India and I was always interested to go on one in my home town . I booked “the heritage walk” on a Saturday morning and Sushma immediately called me to decide on where to meet and gave me all details of the walk ! Our journey started at the avenue road and lasted for around 3 hours ! So along the walk, Sushma narrated interesting stories about the history of Bangalore , took me for an amazing break fast , the tour to KR flower market ( I was so happy to discover this place and was in awe for the rest of the day ), fort , palace and then a surprise spot that she took me on which again took my breath away ! I request each of you travel enthusiasts to please go on a walking tour with Sushma who not only makes the walk interesting with her stories but also u will get to discover that side of Bangalore that you would have never seen ! Kudos to Sushma for such an amazing job !

1  Thank DeepthiArjun
"high court"
"vidhana soudha"
"garden city"

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I’ve been coming to Bangalore for many years and had previously done my own touring of places however I along with others in my group were very fortunate that the hotel I choose to stay at (ITC Gardenia Bangalore) had provided this tour (4.5HRS) on behalf of their long term staying guests to visit various local Bangalore city attractions so that guests have an understanding of how the hotel truly attempts to incorporate various parts of the city into their hotel design.

The hotel had hired Sushma as our tour guide and she did a fantastic job of making the experience so enjoyable as we visited the Bull Temple, Remains of Tipu Sultan's summer palace, Sri Chamarajendra Park (Cubbon Park), Bangalore High Court building, Vidhana Soudha, Vikasa Soudhai & Bangalore Palace.

Sushma is a very professional, personable, organized, accommodating, articulate and highly knowledgeable on the history of each of the attractions we visited. Sushma makes it exciting when she adds in the additional stories about an attraction as she is very detailed in her explanations when she needs to be. She explained rituals so that we were all aware of what to do and not to do and answered all our questions throughout the tour. Going on this tour was very enlightening, enjoyable and a truly fulfilling experience all because of Sushma and I would very highly recommend Sushma as a tour guide.

1  Thank Anonymous A