“Place to booze in Bangalore”
Review of The Irish House Whitefield - CLOSED

The Irish House Whitefield
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 34
Description: Rustic wooden ambiance, pub grub, extensive variety of brews, sports screenings and great music. Get the ultimate Irish hangover at your neighbourhood pub!
Reviewed 13 June 2019

This place is situated in VR mall ground floor ,next to phoenix hyper city mall in Whitefield. The ambiance is classic style with nice decor in the walls , good sitting options inside and outside open area. Drinks are good and we order some food and snacks as well. Too costly place , at this same price , you can party is much better place as well. I felt it pricy as compared to other places available but overall food ,drinks, service is good.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank SumitThakur
TheIrishHouseIndia, Manager at The Irish House Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Hello,

We are overjoyed to know that you enjoyed food and had a great time at The Irish House. Thanks for taking out time and reviewing us on Zomato. Our team pays attention to all the details including food, service and environment of the place and it feels great to know what these efforts are appreciated by our valuable guests.
Keep visiting us!

Cheers,
Team Irish

Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Went for some beers and lunch. Good bits: the decor is classic pub style with lots of wood that helps you settle in quickly. The beers were pretty decent but then the food is the Achilles Heel in most pubs and here it is no different. While the menu was promising with fried spinach, skewered chicken that we ordered as entrees, the main course went downhill from there. Fish and mashed potatoes without stringed beans (because they ran out of that, on a weekend when crowds are assured) was overdone but my wife’s dish that came with grilled vegetables and rice was a disaster. First, no brócoli (again they ran out of that) mushrooms were foul, the dish was lathered with peri peri sauce so much that there were no flavors except a sense of spice. Did I mention the dish was COLD. And the order came in after close to 45 mins and it was pretty evident someone forgot the prepared dish on the kitchen counter. While all this can happen in any restaurant, good places take feedback seriously. The waiter here was trying to convince us that this dish is served cold.

Until that point my wife and I were entertaining the thought of coming back atleast for the beers but looking at how they handle customer feedback, I would rather take my money elsewhere.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

The so called manvsburger challenge! So much hype and advertising considering tge Irish house serves good food i went fpr it without a thinking twice on 17/03/19 vr mall bangalore location.
So here's my honest opinion of the challenge :
Dear "Irish House" i couldn't get the award for winning the challenge and I'll tell you why, but here is an award for you, that was literally and i mean it literally the worst burger I've ever had in my entire life and believe me when i say this cause I've tasted hell lot of burgers and it's my most favorite dish. So you won this trophy for serving the most horrible tasting burger congratulations
So here is what i think of your burger :
1. Steamed minced chicken patty?!! Like seriously you couldn't be more disappointing!!! And the awful taste was the main reason i couldn't finish it because it was so off putting and such a turn off i almost puked. Like you couldn't come up with some tasty juicy chicken pieces burger?!!!! I can't just say enough about the taste of that patty.
2. Have you heard of dressings for burgers??? Cause i couldn't find any. It was so dry that had to dip it in water and eat.
3.I've seen many many burger challenges, and nowhere I've seen they serve such thick bun for the burger.
4. Were you out of cheese?!
5. Putting raw tomatoes, onion and lettuce with absolutely no seasoning or dressing or sauce whatsoever?!!!!!
So thanks for the horrible experience will never forget it.
Just an advice from someone who loves burgers, maybe you should do some research and make a tasty burger or at least edible burger before you false advertise.

Date of visit: March 2019
TheIrishHouseIndia, Manager at The Irish House Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out to review us. Any inconvenience, albeit minor, faced by you is a matter of grave concern for us, we will dig deeper into the issue and make sure such discrepancy isn’t repeated.

We have however taken note of your feedback and would surely investigate the same internally. Strict action will be taken in case of any discrepancies from our staff. Please share your contact information on info@theirishhhouse.in . Our team will get in touch with you!

Regards,
Team Irish

Reviewed 13 February 2019

We went during the happy hours, its upto 8pm. The food quality is good, but if you are looking for something spicy, then this place is not for you. The ambiance of outside sitting is better, look for the outside space if you have smokers in your group.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 13 December 2018

Typical sportsbar, with the typical menu and beers; also great sit outside. Quality of the food is OK

Date of visit: April 2018