All reviews ayurvedic treatments get together lush green environment bedroom villa holiday destination acre property swimming pool gated community peaceful location great weekend wonderful hospitality hustle bustle google maps special mention non veg bangalore city food quality
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I am a Vegetarian, had been to this place with group of friends and families. I have this habit of checking the Kitchen before ordering Vegetarian Food. To my surprise this resort has an exclusive Vegetarian Kitchen with Separate Crockeries kept only for guests preferring vegetarian food. The food quality and Hygiene of the place is very good.
Not just that - the place is really cool to play, relax, spend couple of nights in serene place filled with lush greenery, lots of trees, water bodies etc..
Suresh Babu, Director, Art of Living.

Room Tip: Rooms are located amidst greenery, Ground floor is preferable.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sureshbabu2171
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Had been there twice...Once with family and other with friends for new year bash. Food was awsome , dont miss Kerala porotta and chicken grill.At request they extended our pool timing till midnight and had a got a foot massage done at a very reaonable rate.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Raghuveer C
Reviewed 1 October 2016

i have been to the place several times that my friends circle loves to spend time there .
out of the city rush ,peaceful and the scenic beauty is exquisite
the service is great ....the food is fresh(you can actually tell the chef to cook something out of the menu -!!! done that twice)
and if you love sports --this is probably the best place to go .....
would suggest the place hands down ....

Room Tip: pic the cottages...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KiranP390
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Could not find a better place to escape into tranquility of nature! One of the better places in the outskirts of bangalore with extremely courteous staffs and their hospitality. The place offers ayurvedic massages. Worth a weekend stay for your senses!

Room Tip: Worth a weekend stay for your senses!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LokeshNaik
Reviewed 27 September 2016

After spending my child hood days in a small village in lush green hilly area of Sahyadri ghats and being always nature lover, and living in busy cosmopolitan city like Bangalore, I was looking for quick break in a weekend that is relaxing. Since I being from Bangalore and tired of driving everyday to work was really looking for a short distance drive to a weekend getaway. Knowing all my complex requirement my friend suggested that Aadya resort is best. I reviewed their web site and realized that its not just a plain natural resort with lots of lush green, which I was really looking for, but also an Ayurvedic retreat with traditional Kerala style massages. So my wife and I decided to book a week end getaway with them.
What we noticed is there are villas and it is truly private and surrounded by lush greens with lots of birds chirping around. Rooms were clean and neat with all the basic amenities. Also another thing to notice is that receptionists and staffs are always smiling and ready to help. Sometime, specially during evenings, insects are around but being in such natural place I told myself you can't expect everything. Common areas, reception, dining etc are very well decorated with traditional and antique style decoratives.
We being vegetarian and our kids like less spicy food , we were always wondering, specially me being a foodie, how our experience will be. To our surprise the owners of the resort Madhu and Neeru themselves took care to know our food choice and likings and directed the staff to take care of our taste buds. Naturally with so much interest food was really nice and it is next to swimming pool with nice breeze flowing in.
Also what we realize is that they have resident ayurvedic doctor customize the treatment or massage according to our need. It was amazing experience and something different than many resort would offer. Kids have lots of activities here including swimming pool.
So naturally we found two night getaway went away with a wink :) Looking for longer weekend to such places and would love to comeback.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family