US$ 188
US$ 94
US$ 52
US$ 50
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

US$ 99
US$ 96
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 109
US$ 98
US$ 102
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalue for moneyroom servicedecent hotelnon vegetarianhotel is locatedrecommend this hotelvegetarian foodclean hotelcomfortable stayfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfasthotel staffbreakfast spreadexcellent servicefront officebangaloreambience
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I had a very pleasant stay, rooms are very well maintained, staff are very responsive and co-operative. Room service is very good and prompt. Location is very nice near to main business area in central part of Bangalore.. Food is very nice they do have some signature dishes like "Babycorn Satay, Fried Rice and Cashew gravy", whenever we visit my family likes to have them without fail. Overall I enjoyed my stay supported by a very good veg food..

Room Tip: Good Location, Food is good..
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Greetings from Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and we have met your expectations.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly improve our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better service.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Good value for money.Wifi is good but connects to one device only. Vegetarion food is excellent.
Buffet breakfast and room service is excellent.
Room size is small compared to other hotels at Bengaluru.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stayed here for two days and I must say it is very poor. Simply not worth the money at least. Was given a very small and dingy room, which was okay. The room itself was still okay though, but my main complaint was the WiFi. It is really pathetic and you can't even connect to the network. Moreover, their service is slow and took more than 15 minutes to just get some toothpaste. Really unappreciated in the morning. Also, there were mosquitos since the window wouldn't shut completely.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback.

I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Hotel Pai Viceroy.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced. We have recently upgraded our WiFi access system and the above issue is resolved. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflections of our normal services.

Sunil B.M

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Pai Viceroy is a good hotel.

Location is the best aspect of this property. Located in Jayanagar, the old part of Bangalore, this property is situated amidst lush green parks and massive trees that line this old part of town.

Rooms are VERY VERY SMALL. The linen are crisp and clean and bathrooms are well stocked with necessary amenities.

Food at this hotel is a BIG PLUS. Taste, quality and variety are top class.

Staff are OK but you never feel that warmth you find in the newer more professional places.

Overall, you may choose this hotel for fantastic location (near to Jayanagar 4th block) and excellent food.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms that overlook the main road
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback.

Sunil B.M

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I did thread ceremony of my son in Pai Viceroy (``Sammilan'' hall). My overall experience was great owing to below reasons:
1. Hall booking / menu selection was a smooth affair
2. I needed rooms and booking those was very comfortable - flexibility given on 24 hours basis check in time
3. Dinner arrangements on previous night of the function was arranged well
4. This hotel gives all useful contacts needed for the function i.e. photographer/videographer, flower decoration, nadaswara etc.
5. Hotel supplied very good food and exactly how I had ordered for the lunch on function day. They are very proficient in managing the menu, serving, planning etc. You do get a feel that professionals are managing the same

Mr. A A Pinto and Mr. Dhananjay were extremely helpful to me and met my customized order requirements for the function. They had given all the `attention to detail' which was indeed pleasant experience for me

Similarly, Mr. Nitesh and Mr. Ananthraj from front office/desk ensured that guests did not have any discomfort whilst checking in / out of the rooms booked.

Overall, a very nice experience and thanks to team Pai Viceroy for making my function a memorable one. Hence, happy to write this note

Best regards
Ranjit Pai

Room Tip: check if you can get rooms which are slightly more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.