All reviews value for money room service excellent hotel non vegetarian hotel is located recommend this hotel vegetarian food clean hotel comfortable stay front desk staff complimentary breakfast hotel staff excellent service front office bangalore ambience cooperative
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I did thread ceremony of my son in Pai Viceroy (``Sammilan'' hall). My overall experience was great owing to below reasons:
1. Hall booking / menu selection was a smooth affair
2. I needed rooms and booking those was very comfortable - flexibility given on 24 hours basis check in time
3. Dinner arrangements on previous night of the function was arranged well
4. This hotel gives all useful contacts needed for the function i.e. photographer/videographer, flower decoration, nadaswara etc.
5. Hotel supplied very good food and exactly how I had ordered for the lunch on function day. They are very proficient in managing the menu, serving, planning etc. You do get a feel that professionals are managing the same

Mr. A A Pinto and Mr. Dhananjay were extremely helpful to me and met my customized order requirements for the function. They had given all the `attention to detail' which was indeed pleasant experience for me

Similarly, Mr. Nitesh and Mr. Ananthraj from front office/desk ensured that guests did not have any discomfort whilst checking in / out of the rooms booked.

Overall, a very nice experience and thanks to team Pai Viceroy for making my function a memorable one. Hence, happy to write this note

Best regards
Ranjit Pai

Room Tip: check if you can get rooms which are slightly more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Greetings from Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly improve our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better service.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

From the time we arrived till the time we left there wasn't a single point of compliant or anything where you could find a flaw. The room was quite awesome with great ambience. The staff was damn humble and polite in fact room service were really great. Loved the place. Highly recommended must visit again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Greetings from Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and we have met your expectations.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Stayed here multiple times for a minimum 3 nights. Super helpful staff, good restraurant with a decent breakfast and the location is great for all activities. Rooms are clean, love the patio type windows.

Stayed: May 2016

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Checked in on April 4th and will be checking out on April 7th. I am a business traveler and need access to WIFI to check and send emails from my laptop. After checking in called the reception for WIFI login details. The manager said it is already sent to my mobile. I checked the mobile and said I have not received it, gave him my mobile number again and asked him to resend. After 30 minutes since I still did not receive the login, went down to the reception and asked him to give the login details in person. While at the reception I heard the manager talking to another customer, who was also complaining he did not receive wifi login details. I tried connecting using the login details provided to me and it did not work. I gave up and tried the next day and it still did not work. Called reception and asked for login details again, said he will send to my mobile and after 4 hours I have still not received it. I ended up using my data plan on the mobile phone to check emails.

Room Tip: Ensure to make WIFI access much easier. Current process is horrible.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
SunilBM, General Manager at Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback.

I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Hotel Pai Viceroy.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced. We have recently upgraded our WiFi access system and the above issue is resolved. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflections of our normal services.

Sunil B.M

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Whenever I visit bangalore I prefer to stay in hotel pai viceroy very affordable, neat and clean hotel. The house keeping team does the things very fast and prompt work!!!!! I would like to recommend this hotel to all family lovers

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family