2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
Travelocity$184
Orbitz.com$184
Priceline$160
All reviews recommend hotel memorable stay main market central heating take care excellent stay comfortable stay delicious food mr ladakh hospitality arrangements convenience heater valley washroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Comfortable stay.Grate experience.i have enjoy with my family..fod was very good.sarvice also excellent.very helpful Mr.Tanmoy Roy (ehk) & mr.Pardeep also very helpful.Room was clean.washroom also net and clean. Over all good.I will come again.... Thank u so much Mr.Tanmoy & Pardeep.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Good services and great food always welcome to traveller. Thus is a great property with walking distance from main market.
Nice and clean room and newly upgraded which gives you a wow feeling. Welcoming and trained staff.
Must recommended place for people.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent stay....I have Enjoyed with my family...Food was excellent...Room was also net and clean..Mr.Tanmoy Roy(ehk),very helpful,and also take care.Thanks for Tanmoy.a m happy I will come again and stay in this hotel.....And I will refer my friend to come and stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2022

We been to ladakh first time on our first anniversory and stayed at Lasermo Ladakh, rooms r very comfortable with central heating system, tasty food, friendly staff ..
Will must recommend to my friends ..

Keep rocking Lasermo

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

I have met the Most Cordial Staff during my recent March vacation at Leh, Ladakh in Lasermo Ladakh. The warmest hospitality makes you feel at home while amidst the most amazing adventure. I will surely revisit this hotel next year with my extended family.

Trip type: Travelled with family