Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$48
FindHotel$48
Agoda.com$40
eDreams$40
Lol.travel
All reviews main market excellent location hotel is located degree view responsive staff comfortable stay room was spacious buffet breakfast fort road basic amenities hotel manager leh market wifi hospitality mr ladakh mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Hospitality is best All the staff from front desk to kitchen are very cordial and helpful, rooms are clean and bathromm is good The kitchen is really good, we enjoyed the food.
Our room was well maintained even when we did not come back from Kargil or Hunder etc They gave us packed breakfast when we left early anyday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AjitN110
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

Must visit property in Leh,well groomed staff.
Beautiful ambiance,rich cusine.
Service are amazing.
Property is centrally located and has close accessibility to beautiful cafes
Can't wait to get back soon.

Julley

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for a total of four nights as part of a package. Our room (304) was large, bright and clean. There was plenty of hot water in the bathroom all day. Although there was WiFi throughout the hotel it did not extend to our room. Food in the restaurant was of variable quality and my friend and I chose to eat out as there were many restaurants in the nearby bazaar. Staff members were courteous and helpful. A good choice for a budget hotel in the centre of town.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LooksWest
Reviewed 18 July 2019

I stayed several nights in Lingzi. Lingzy is a great located small hotel. A big market is very close and there are a lot of restaurants and coffee shops in the area. Staff was very hospitable. Unfortunately there were no wifi in the room but it was ok to sit in the hall with a cup of tea and wifi was available there. And while checking out I was said that tea was complimentary for me. Thank you, dear Lingzi! My first night in Leh I spent in Grand Dragon and comparing to it Lingzi is rather simple. But Lingzi prices are very reasonable, rooms are traditional styled and I enjoyed my time there. And also a view in my room was wonderful because of the blooming tree outside.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Светлана C
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the beginning and at the end of our Ladakh trip. The location is ideal and next to the street market and great restaurants. I did tons of research before selecting this place and don’t regret it for the location. Rooms are ok, staff is very nice (as everyone in Leh) but I recommend eating (including breakfast) in nearby restaurants which are much better...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple